Traffic light camera got me.

Don
I believed it to be- they have to be white facing forwards and cannot be red. You have to have only red facing backwards. But to whats in the middle is fair game as long as they cannot be seen from the front or back and are not distracting. Am I totally wrong?

Well done for resurrecting a 2.5 year old thread, for quite a pointless comment!

Man of Honour
red light is 6 points

Why do people post completely wrong things all the time? I dont understand.

I dont know anything about Cricket, so I don't go around saying 'Ian Botham is the current England team captain' as a statement of fact. Is it too much to expect others to adopt a similar attitude? :p

Soldato
I believed it to be- they have to be white facing forwards and cannot be red. You have to have only red facing backwards. But to whats in the middle is fair game as long as they cannot be seen from the front or back and are not distracting. Am I totally wrong?
6 points for people who bump 2.5 year old threads.

Soldato

Well done for resurrecting a 2.5 year old thread, for quite a pointless comment!

Its not even entirely correct, forwards facing lights must be white or yellow (old headlights) rear facing lights must be red or green (old abs indicator, hasn't been used in decades). In any case no vehicle may mount an external blue light unless it is designated for emergency service (designation can only be done by an actual emergency service).

Soldato
[TW]Fox;18864158 said:
Why do people post completely wrong things all the time? I dont understand.

I dont know anything about Cricket, so I don't go around saying 'Ian Botham is the current England team captain' as a statement of fact. Is it too much to expect others to adopt a similar attitude? :p

I blame my boss for that one, I thought it was 3, he was telling me to go throguh a red light because the lights were broken, I said I dont need 3 points on my license and he told me it wasnt 3 it was 6, what about if you you go through a red light and are speeding?

Back
Top Bottom