1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transgender lunacy . . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stockhausen, 25 Sep 2019.

1. antijoke

Caporegime

more cushion for pushin’, as they used to say :D

2. BallistixOnZ490

Wise Guy

Welcome to no longer having life on easy mode:

[​IMG]

3. deuse

Capodecina

A reversal in coming.

4. antijoke

Caporegime

Glad someone said it.

5. dave28

Wise Guy

i can well believe this, there are considerably more males killing themself than women and i refuse to accept that men are just naturally more prone to doing it. It completely unnatural for both sexes to end their own life

6. omnomnom

Capodecina

"I experience more sexism now"

LMAO

Absolute nonsense of a post.

7. Lysander

Capodecina

Agree with all of the above. The myth is that in the 21st century in the West, men have it easier. Not a bit of it. And the media will keep perpetuating this myth to benefit both them and women, who are the stronger, more in control sex but who play it the other way round. That's how you retain a superior position, by never admitting to having one.

8. Lysander

Capodecina

In the last 20 years there are only four countries in the world where women kill themselves more than men: Morocco, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Uganda. Everywhere else in the world men kill themselves more than women.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/male-female-ratio-of-suicide-rates?time=1999

By far the worst concentration of male suicides is in Eastern Europe. I have no idea why this is, but I would theorise it's because there is a more masculine culture there.

9. Nasher

Capodecina

Men are way more likely to be victims of violent attacks as well. That is mostly ignored yet they are pushing the whole "male violence against women" thing hard.

10. Lysander

Capodecina

Absolutely, as I said above

Interesting Wiki article on this as well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_against_men

11. Zatoichi.uK

Mobster

The highest rates of domestic violence typically come from lesbian couples.

12. FishFluff

Soldato

Also more like to be the perpetrators.

13. Lysander

Capodecina

The problem is we're going off reported figures here.

Men are less likely to report domestic violence.

14. Caracus2k

Soldato

**removed personal dig**

I can find it entirely plausible that a not very confident person would find life as a man more challenging than life as a woman as a person's perception of sexism is going to be rather subjective.

A lot of the complaints women have around what they percive as sexism often tend to revolve around them not being taking seriously when they are trying to be assertive or ambitious in life.

An unambitious, unassertive woman may very well have an easier time in life than her male counterpart

Last edited by a moderator: 23 Jul 2021
  15. fez

Capodecina

Not going to lie, the point about being "cute and mysterious" as a woman and a "weirdo and a creep" as a man cracked me up.

16. fez

Capodecina

A lot of the complaints of sexist/racist/any other ism revolve around the misguided idea that someones subjective opinion is objective. There is objective racism such as calling someone who is black a monkey and there is subjective racism where someone feels like an action was taken against them due to their colour but they have only their opinion on it. Its the same with sexism etc.

This is the core issue with every 'ism, in the vast majority of cases they are entirely subjective and you are hanging your own issues onto someone else's words or actions.

17. BallistixOnZ490

Wise Guy

On this note, India has the highest rate of married men committing suicide, where its even higher than unmarried men.

Two reasons I can see why this is:

1) Arranged / forced marriages not actually being very pleasant, followed by cultural rejection should a person want to leave that marriage.

2) The men have to earn all the income and provide for the family, the women stay at home and look after the house and kids. The pressure to provide in a difficult economy puts a massive toll on mental health.

There was a case in Britain where an Indian man just up and killed his wife and daughters in the middle of the night and then killed himself. All the usual media blaming depression even though he was never diagnosed, and 'no one understands how bad mental health can be'.

Or you know, all these cultures from other countries aren't all that pleasant to live under as a man when you are under so much pressure to provide in a forced marriage.

Last edited: 23 Jul 2021
  18. Nasher

Capodecina

They bang on about how women are forced to marry, but the guys are also thrown in to that. Imagine being stitched up with Indian Karen and there is no acceptable way out, it's no suprise they check out early.

19. BallistixOnZ490

Wise Guy

There are loads more such videos on YouTube. Oh no, look at those poor women being forced to marry, how bad this is for the women, and it only benefits the men!

Do check out all the comments laughing at the guys. I guess it's equally funny when the women are being forced into the same thing right?

Last edited: 24 Jul 2021
  20. =XDC=FluphyBunny

Mobster

Some of the points are certainly believably but the post itself is clearly made up lol