travel for the unvaccinated

Soldato
We are travelling to Croatia on 26th.

Croatia has dropped vaccines but still needs an arrival form to be completed beforehand.

We're both double jabbed but didn't get boosters. Caught COVID couple of days after end of PCR so no proof of contraction. Didn't really want to get boosters just to go on holiday when we don't need to.

Man of Honour
Just bear in mind you're taking a risk booking and the rules not changing on you in the time before travelling. I highly doubt any travel insurance will cover you for that.

North Wales coastline will be fine.
It's likely to become less restrictive:

@teenwolf - unfortunately there's going to have to be a little bit of an expense for travel if the country you're going to requires a pcr (took me a while to understand why those home ones weren't allowed - basically they need to be independently verified in a lab environment, plus it was a good way of making money!). You can check on their embassy's website with regards to children and what is needed for them. Regardless there will be a cost associated with the whole covid madness. :)

UTT

UTT

Associate
Think Greece has also dropped all covid entry requirements

Also heard that travel insurance is null and void for less of the digs please un-vaxxed

Spain are reviewing entry requirements 15 May, hoping they may let the un-vaxxed in after that so we can get a week booked

Last edited by a moderator:
Permabanned
OP
this is helpful

ubv8hJSEuDc1.png

Commissario
But the EU isnt coverd - for that you need the new (and nothing like as good) GHIC card
I think it covers the same as before, no?

Medically necessary healthcare includes things like:

• emergency treatment and visits to A&E
  • treatment for a long-term or pre-existing medical condition
  • routine medical care for pre-existing conditions that need monitoring
  • routine maternity care, as long as you're not going abroad to give birth
  • oxygen therapy and kidney dialysis

Soldato
I think it covers the same as before, no?

aha i stand corrected - think i read it in the Daily Express they were different (and ofc attacking the EU about it.

Ofc you are right:

Commissario
aha i stand corrected - think i read it in the Daily Express they were different (and ofc attacking the EU about it.

Ofc you are right:

I just had a quick look on the NHS website :D

Caporegime

Ofc you are right:

Me too, good to know!

Back
Top Bottom