Travelling alone

Associate
I love travelling alone, but hate sitting in a restaurant alone. I got sent to Cagliari for 2 weeks with work and just felt awkward eating a 3 course alone. On the other hand I don't have have to talk to people while eating:D

Used to hate eating alone, now ive done it so much i often end up watching a movie/tv on my ipad with headphones in if i am in a hotel restaurant now,

Associate
Used to hate eating alone, now ive done it so much i often end up watching a movie/tv on my ipad with headphones in if i am in a hotel restaurant now,

I wouldn't mind as much in a hotel restaurant but because it was so last minute I got stuck in a smaller hotel with no on site services. It did help me find a a good few eateries though as i was a bit embarrassed to eat in the same place twice. silver linings and all :)

Soldato
In the last 5 years or so I have done a lot of travelling alone, mostly for work and some for personal. I have had 5 days in Tokyo, 6 days in Nigeria, 6 days in Erbil, numerous trips of 2 or 3 days to France, Romania, Switzerland, Luxembourg - I even had a 2 day trip to DC lol. Then just a couple of months ago I did DC, Philly, New York and then San Fran in 8 days on my own.

I have just booked myself 2 nights in Amsterdam at the end of July, plan to visit the Johan Cruffy Arena, but other than that the plan is to get out the kindle, find a chilled out coffee shop and relax for 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom