Trucker Job in the UK

Associate
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a trucker job for a friend of mine. He is from Romania, and he has all the required documents in terms of driving (C and E license, professional certificate). He is looking for a job in the UK but is also open to be driving across Europe. I hope I posted this in the right place

Soldato
Surely the best place to look would be a truck driving agency, they're advertised all down the sides of the motorways as there seems to be a shortage of drivers it seems.

Also an internet search should bring up some companies, I know there's a few truckers on these boards but I would guess he would be better contacting an agency himself

Associate
OP
He is currently outside of the UK. From what i heard he almost got scammed by an agency that promised to get him a job. The catch was that he would have to work on the agency contract and only receive 55% of his salary for the first 4 months. I thought I'd ask since he is now running from any kind of agency :D

Soldato
Ah ok, I thought he was over here already, not sure about it then as I don't know what the new rules are for coming over here without a job.

Back
Top Bottom