1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to find earbuds that stay in my ears

Discussion in 'Sound City' started by woofercooker, Jul 15, 2018.

1. woofercooker

Gangster

Every set of ear buds i have ever tried don't stay i my ears at all, Its like i need some ones that go deep into my ear hole, Has anybody got any recommendations just after something cheap for when i go traveling.

2. chroniclard

Sgarrista

Something with a rubber grommet thing on work for me, sennheiser usually, the apple style ones are awful form over function.

3. billysielu

Sgarrista

I have this problem, only ones I've found that don't fall out are:

Sony MDR-E9LP

4. neil_g

Sgarrista

Do you have the correct size tips fitted?

You can also try comply foam tips, they never budge.

5. Mick-1965

Wise Guy

Try the triple flange replacement silicon buds / tips.
    I have small ear canals and none of the stock tips would stay in very long, but these triple flange versions works a treat for me.
    They're only a few quids on our favourite auction site.

6. C64

Capodecina

comply tips is what you want

7. Meaker

Mobster

In ear monitors are the way to go then.

I use Shure 535se but you can get some for a lot less than that, they sit in even during exercise.

8. Todd Greene

Gangster

what about the ear clips you can get to keep them in or do they not hold enough seal for them?

9. hornetstinger

Soldato

Everyone's earholes is different but I get on well with sound magic canals E10 etc with the smallest rubber plugs

10. Iron-man

Hitman

most of the pairs I have bought come with different size tips for various inner ear sizes so maybe look for something that comes with options. some cheap Bluetooth ones on amazon for about £20 come with them.

11. Souness

Wise Guy

The only ones I've ever had stay in completely are ones that hook around the back of the ear.

I've tried numerous more elegant designs that claim to be gym proof but they always disappoint. They come with multiple tip options but a few push ups and a few squat jumps later and I feel them working loose.

12. d_brennen

Capodecina

I hate in ear buds and apparently have odd shaped ears as mine fall out too. The best fit I've ever found were Philips SHQ6500 BT earphones. They have a silicon inner ear hook thingy, no penetration! :p

But looking online they are pretty fragile and I'm on my second RMA replacements so...