Trying to find earbuds that stay in my ears

Associate
Every set of ear buds i have ever tried don't stay i my ears at all, Its like i need some ones that go deep into my ear hole, Has anybody got any recommendations just after something cheap for when i go traveling.

Associate
Try the triple flange replacement silicon buds / tips.
I have small ear canals and none of the stock tips would stay in very long, but these triple flange versions works a treat for me.
They're only a few quids on our favourite auction site.

Soldato
In ear monitors are the way to go then.

I use Shure 535se but you can get some for a lot less than that, they sit in even during exercise.

Associate
most of the pairs I have bought come with different size tips for various inner ear sizes so maybe look for something that comes with options. some cheap Bluetooth ones on amazon for about £20 come with them.

Associate
The only ones I've ever had stay in completely are ones that hook around the back of the ear.

I've tried numerous more elegant designs that claim to be gym proof but they always disappoint. They come with multiple tip options but a few push ups and a few squat jumps later and I feel them working loose.

Soldato
I hate in ear buds and apparently have odd shaped ears as mine fall out too. The best fit I've ever found were Philips SHQ6500 BT earphones. They have a silicon inner ear hook thingy, no penetration! :p

But looking online they are pretty fragile and I'm on my second RMA replacements so...

Soldato
Yep wrapping behind ear does help, but I've found it introduces a minor amount of microphonics.

I pretty much exclusively use Symbio hybrid tips (silicone with foam inserts) as I found silicones never stayed in and goalies always deteriorated way too fast. You can buy them from a bloke in Hungary on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom