TT Isle of Man : Ride on The Edge PS4/Xbox1

Soldato
OP
It looks good, only real complaint seem to be that the handling is different to previous bike racing games (ride and motogp games) but doesn't look like it takes much getting used to.

I've watched the Team VVV vids, Monotone Alan likes it

Ree

Ree

Associate
iam definitely getting this for the pc. i put a ridiculous amount of hours into the old one on ps2.

Ree

Ree

Associate
twitch not doing it much justice it looks terrible graphics wise compared to other videos av saw.

Associate
I've taken the plunge and ordered it from Argos, should get it later on tonight.

Add me if you want some competitive clean racing....... and wheelie competitions of course.

LzR

LzR

Associate
Very undecided on this, I'm hoping for a demo or will be waiting for a substantial price drop before I take the plunge.

Soldato
OP
PS4: Patch 1.03 Details
TT ISLE OF MAN - THE GAME·THURSDAY, 5 APRIL 2018
Improvements
Improved pilots' animations: the pilot is now less shaky while leaning on his right or on his left
Created an option to manage controls: players can now manage steering, throttle, brakes and vibrations sensibility on gamepads sticks and triggers.
AI pilots are less likely to collide with other vehicles
Fixes
Fixed a bug where the engines’ sound were not synchronized anymore after several laps
Fixed a crash occurring when finishing the 6th lap of the Tourist Trophy
Fixed a crash occurring in career mode
Fixed a bug occurring when players could not exit the result screen after being disqualified because of excessive speed in the Pitstop
Fixed a bug in career mode, when the event proposing to run the Tourist Trophy did not appear properly
Fixed a bug sound when resuming a career race
Fixed several other minor sound issues
Fixed a graphic bug on the front wheel of the Kawasaki VX10R
Removed some invisible road glitches that could deviate path in straight lines
Fixed a bug in ghost recordings
Settings are now properly saved when modified during a multiplayer race
Tooltips are now displayed in the option menus
Fixed some achievements that did not unlock properly
The introduction movie is not displayed anymore when a player who has not launched the game is invited to a lobby or through “Play Together”.

Thank you all for your patience and for helping us correcting all these issues!

Soldato
OP
That patch has transformed the game.
They have nailed it, I'm not interested in the career mode or the other tracks,I'm just happy I can now run lap after lap of the mountain course on the Norton without the handling ruining the experience for me.

If you are a TT fan this game is a MUST BUY

My only wish now is a proper photo mode but we can pause and play with replay cameras so it's no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom