TT Isle of Man : Ride on The Edge PS4/Xbox1

Soldato
I think getting a motorcycle game's handling right, is almost impossible - Ride 2 has been one of [if not] the best games to date imo. Being a rider myself, I'm always quite critical of handling in MC racing games, which is probably why I gravitate towards car racing games more.

I'd love to give this TT game a crack, but I'd not pay more than a tenner for it personally.

Associate
Managed a 17:22 on Micky D's R6 last night which is a 130.1mph lap according to my maths (and quicker than Hutchy's supersport lap record). Had a couple of stupid offs as well in that lap. Reckon if I get a clean, fast lap in I can beat the 16:53 superbike outright lap record on a 600
wink.gif

Can't decide which superbike I like the best, any opinions on which to go for?

Associate
Also, seems to be a couple of very annoying bumps that are hard to miss:
-one on the way down bray hill just before the right kink, always seems to send me off to the left
-one just after bray hill going through the crossroads just before quarter bridge - makes going through here fast a bit of a gamble
-the section from Cregnybaa down toward brandish's, a few ****** bumps here that have sent me about 20ft into the air randomly, near impossible to miss these ones.

Love the sections from Glen Helen the whole way to Ginger Hall

Soldato
OP
Also, seems to be a couple of very annoying bumps that are hard to miss:
-one on the way down bray hill just before the right kink, always seems to send me off to the left
-one just after bray hill going through the crossroads just before quarter bridge - makes going through here fast a bit of a gamble
-the section from Cregnybaa down toward brandish's, a few ****** bumps here that have sent me about 20ft into the air randomly, near impossible to miss these ones.

Love the sections from Glen Helen the whole way to Ginger Hall

I did a double take then. just replied on PH
I'll repost my reply here in case others aren't on both forums

I found the first one you mention a lot better if you go down bray hill on a part throttle at about 140.
the second or third ones you mention I've yet to have an issue with

Associate
I did a double take then. just replied on PH
I'll repost my reply here in case others aren't on both forums

I found the first one you mention a lot better if you go down bray hill on a part throttle at about 140.
the second or third ones you mention I've yet to have an issue with

Need to be flat from the grandstand the whole way down through bray hill for a good time though ;)

Found that if I drop from 6th to 5th at the crossroads just before quarter bridge and drive through on the right side I mostly seem to miss the bump! Seems to be a lot of the course where going through a bit slower does definitely help, mind.

Back
Top Bottom