Tuition fees

Caporegime
There is always an option to get educated here.. spend 3-5 years working in the UK and **** off to another country once you have the ability.

This isn't exactly an easy thing to achieve for 99% of people, but at least you can leave sticking it to Mr Cameron.. £40k is absolutely nothing on a country wide scale of things though, and in reality this will only send the private companies who your debt was sold to sending out their cronies.

18 year olds should not be saddled with £50k debt.. its disgusting. The top earners contribute most of the taxes, and the companies they work for will benefit the most from an educated generation. Therefore, the burden of cost should be placed on the tax payer, not the individual.
I couldn't care less if some poor bus driver complains about paying for students.. he doesnt contribute enough, or intelligent enough to have a say lol

Just don't go to any of the countries where the UK has student loan agreements, such as the rest of Europe and places like Australia, you can probably include the US, NZ and Canada on there as well. It's not that easy... ;)

Caporegime
In my eyes its not a debt. Its a ln added tax for graduates.

I went to uni on the governments money. I get a better job thab I would havr been able to... thus I pay a small % of my earnings as an added graduate tax.
It doesn't show up on my credit score. It doesny adversly effect me in anyway.

I dont get whats so bad about it?

Its a capped tax, or at least that's my way of looking at it. You can pay it off eventually, not that the majority probably will.

Back
Top Bottom