***TWO VERY SPECIAL MONITORS: HAZRO HZ27 Series!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OK I know you guys have been awaiting these for months and they are now finally near here. These new panels from Hazro feature the same panel as the amazing Apple Cinema Displays but Hazro are using LED backlighting for more vivid colours and at the same time are offering them for considerably less money. So Apple display quality but several hundred pounds cheaper. These are exclusive and only available through Overclockers UK and stock arrives within the next couple of days:-

Hazro HZ27WC 8-Bit 27" LED Widescreen Professional Monitor - Black @ £419.99 inc VAT

MO-011-HO_400.jpg

The HZ27WA and HZ27WC are Hazro's new line of WQHD resolution monitors built around LED backlight IPS panels. Featuring a 2560x1440 resolution [WQHD], these monitors are ideal for creative professionals and gamers who demand nothing but the very best. IPS panels are preferred for their superior true color values, the most consistent image and a superior viewing angle as compared to other LCD technologies.

The HZ27WC features the same high resolution LED IPS panel found in the HZ27WA without scaling functionality. Video content bypasses scalers making the HZ27WC ideal for gaming and multimedia video production. The superfast 6ms response [grey to grey] minimises streaking and ghosting resulting in visibly less smear and blur around fast moving objects.

Features:-
- LED Backlight Standard Color Gamut S-IPS
- 2560x1440 Resolution
- 1000:1 / 1,000,000:1 (Dynamic)
- 178/178 Viewing Angle
- 420cd/m Brightness
- 6ms gtg response time
- 72% NTSC / 100% sRGB coverage
- 1 x Dual Link DVI-D [HDCP Supported]
- 2.5mm Audio out
- Kensignton Security Port
- 8bits [16.7Million colors]
- Dual Link DVI-D Cable, 2.5mm Audio Cable, 24V External Power Adapter, UK
- PIP/POP, Mapping: Not Supported

Was [£499.00] Inc. VAT

Only £419.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Hazro HZ27WA 10-Bit 27" LED Widescreen Professional Monitor - Black @ £519.98 inc VAT

MO-010-HO_400.jpg

The HZ27WA and HZ27WC are Hazro's new line of WQHD resolution monitors built around LED backlight IPS panels. Featuring a 2560x1440 resolution [WQHD], these monitors are ideal for creative professionals and gamers who demand nothing but the very best. IPS panels are preferred for their superior true color values, the most consistent image and a superior viewing angle as compared to other LCD technologies.

The HZ27WA features dual scalers and a glossy 10bit S-IPS panel capable of displaying 1.07billion colours. This extended pallet outputs brighter, crisper and sharper content allowing for separation and distinction of colours not otherwise possible on traditional LCDs. With HDMI, DVI and Component (Y/Pb/Pr) inputs, interacting with high definition video and media input has never been easier.

Features:-
- LED Backlight Standard Color Gamut S-IPS
- 2560x1440 Resolution
- 178/178 Viewing Angle
- 420cd/m Brightness
- 6ms gtg response time
- 72% NTSC / 100% sRGB coverage
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x Dual Link DVI-D [HDCP Supported]
- 2 x RGB VGA
- 1 x Component Y/Pb/Pr
- 1 x L/R RCA Audio
- 2.5mm Audio in & out
- SPDIF Optical Out
- 1 x USB [service port]
- Kensignton Security Port
- 10bits [.07Billion colors with A-FRC]
- 27” Diagonal 68.47cm (WQHD), 59.67x35.57cm visible area
- 1000:1(Typ.) / 1,000,000:1(Dynamic)
- Dual Link DVI-D Cable, HDMI Cable, VGA Cable, 2.5mm Audio Cable, 24V External
- PIP Supported; 1:1 mapping/ Aspect Ratio
- Tilt: VESA 100x100 (M4 thread]
- Speakers: Yes, 5W Per Channel; max 10W
- 3yr RTB Warranty

Was [£599.00] Inc. VAT

Only £519.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Woooot!

Bit more expensive than I'd hoped but definitely firmly on the radar. Just need to find a good system for sharing a single dual DVI link between two computers now...

Associate
I cant buy until I know if I get a work bonus on the 25th of April....are the prices going stick?

Also I have a NEC MultiSync LCD20WGX2 20.1inch at the moment and its a great monitor should the hazro beat that in quality?

Caporegime
Can someone official clearly state the dead and stuck pixel warranty?

Was thinking of selling my 2nd 6950 and sell u24 for one of these

Dunno if it will pair with the U27 tho looks wise? Would be nice to compare. Also I would go for the blonde model but does it have controls for colour balance etc? Especially brightness?

Soldato
Can someone official clearly state the dead and stuck pixel warranty?

Was thinking of selling my 2nd 6950 and sell u24 for one of these

Dunno if it will pair with the U27 tho looks wise? Would be nice to compare. Also I would go for the blonde model but does it have controls for colour balance etc? Especially brightness?

These monitors are factory calibrated, I believe.

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/hazro_hz27wa.htm

Soldato
Oh hell. Decided not to wait on these and ordered Iiyama which is coming tomorrow, due to lack of info forthcoming

Sorely tempted to refuse delivery now :(

Soldato
Oh hell. Decided not to wait on these and ordered Iiyama which is coming tomorrow, due to lack of info forthcoming

Sorely tempted to refuse delivery now :(

You are within your rights to return the Iiyama under DSR - just make sure you don't open it. You will get a refund, but you have to pay for the return postage.

Associate
[WU-TANG]GZA;18776519 said:
OMG so close to the buy button right now......

Can't decide whether to go for this or wait for a 27" 120Hz style monitor.

ARGH.......

Aye I've been waiting for a 120Hz 27" too, these certainly look interesting though. Having used a smaller 120Hz panel for quite a while now I'm not sure I could live without it. The 27" 120Hz models will no doubt all be TN panels though and I certainly have my concerns with them at these larger sizes. Never simple is it :confused:

Associate
Aye I've been waiting for a 120Hz 27" too, these certainly look interesting though. Having used a smaller 120Hz panel for quite a while now I'm not sure I could live without it. The 27" 120Hz models will no doubt all be TN panels though and I certainly have my concerns with them at these larger sizes. Never simple is it :confused:

i am also in the same boat, i have an alienware aurora R3 coming in 10 days,

i was looking at the dell u2711 but its a steep price, i have had a taste of 120hz monitors in the guise of the alienware AW2310 optX and loved it,

i really like the idea of the new samsung 27" coming out namely the SA950

giving me 27" 120hz and as the 3D is exclusive to that monitor i.e glasses included, i can then use Nvidea or ati for 3D gaming, and my rig is coming with an ATI 6870, so thinking 6870CF,,

but came accross the hazio review on TFT central and now flumexed,!! doh!!!

and the main problem is other than attaching my new pc to my 50" panny:rolleyes: i have no other monitor, and no release date for the sammys is making this a whole lot nicer

Associate
I wanted one of these so bad but I'm going to stick to my £400 budget (from my original £170 budget), if I buy this I'm £20 down on something else I want more... now watch these prices shoot up before pay day :(

Associate
Are the prices on these likely to increase by a lot in a few months? Id like to buy one but i need to save or sell my Asus VG236HE. IPS panel with 2560x1440 at that price is just to good to resist :)
Also could a gtx 480 handle this monitor at max res and give decent frame rates?

Soldato
wow, expensive but nice quality.

Nice yes, expensive no. Check out other IPS screens at this resolution, these are a very good price. However should they shoot up due to demand they will cease to be such a bargain. If the price got close to the Dell people would most likely go for the known quantity given Hazro's history.

That said I'd love one/two of these and hopefully the price stays where it is and they can keep up production/quality:cool:

OcUK Staff
OP
wow, expensive but nice quality.

Correction, you mean they are a bargain!

Am sorry but such quotes are quite annoying as its so far of the mark its untrue.

There is no other 27" on the market with 2560x1440 with an S-IPS panel at this price, these are absolute bargains and saving you a good £200 or more. They are far from expensive! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom