TWO WEEK SPECIAL: AMD RYZEN 1700X PROCESSOR ONLY £289.99 WITH FREE QUAKE CHAMPIONS!!`

OcUK Staff
Soldato
+1, its a good deal. Been thinking about an upgrade on my 4770k :rolleyes:

I went from a 4770k to a 1700 and clocked it to 3.9 , fps hasn't got much gains in games but they feel smoother to play especially when your screen is full with stuff that would bog me down before and quite a few games I play hardly tax the CPU at all now.

Some will stay with the 4770 others will tell you that you need to get Coffeelake as Ryzen is poor but myself and others on here are happy with the upgrade route we went with.

Associate
I went from a 4770k to a 1700 and clocked it to 3.9 , fps hasn't got much gains in games but they feel smoother to play especially when your screen is full with stuff that would bog me down before and quite a few games I play hardly tax the CPU at all now.

Some will stay with the 4770 others will tell you that you need to get Coffeelake as Ryzen is poor but myself and others on here are happy with the upgrade route we went with.

I'm gaming at 1080p atm but have been toying with the idea of 1440p so a Gpu is probably a must and maybe a Cpu. Games are drawing more from systems these days especially as consoles are now going 4k, developers are not as limited as previous.

Back
Top Bottom