Typhoon Mouse or Razer

Associate
Hi I did have the Typhoon sure shot laser mouse that I have to say I was pleased with until one the buttons stopped working and it had to be the main one. I started playing BF2 again after many months not playing FPS. Its taken loads of use and it’s a shame it gone.

No I’m thinking do I try and get the same mouse and I got it for £14 before posted from some place in Europe. If anyone can remember the site?

Or do I go the extra and get the Razer DeathAdder Blue that I read is also very good but over £30 and that I think is some price for only a mouse.

Any help finding the site that does the Typhoon or getting a good price on the Razer would be appreciated.

Cheers.
Cant use the freebie HP one i got as it must be about a quids worth.

Soldato
I have a Razer DeathAdder Blue and words can not describe how awesome it is when you first use it with a Razer Destructor mouse matt (especially when coming from a Dell ball mouse!! :D )

Associate
OP
Logitech MX518 Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse (910-000616)

Logitech G5 Gaming-Grade Laser Mouse (910-000094)

Ok got it down to one of these as I think £39 is a bit OTT. :eek:

So what you think optical or laser. to tell the truth I just dont know what that means with regards to the mouse. I did have a laser before.

Associate
To be honest I'd just get the MX518, I think the theory was that laser mice had higher resolution than optical but to be honest I think its one of those irrelevent figures in the real world.

Soldato
To be honest I'd just get the MX518, I think the theory was that laser mice had higher resolution than optical but to be honest I think its one of those irrelevent figures in the real world.

Yep. Laser gives a higher DPI and all that jazz, but optical can provide a plenty high enough DPI for anyone. I don't know about different surfaces, but I wouldn't buy a mouse simply because "it's laser".

Associate
If you think that the death adder is a bit pricey whats wrong with the diamondback 3G? My brother has one and its excellent.

Back
Top Bottom