Ubisoft has announced an open world Star Wars Game

Soldato
I'm happy.

Having Disney take back control of the Star Wars license and issue it out on a per-game basis is literally the best thing any SW fan could have hoped for. Better than a new exclusive partnership with someone else. Better than Disney setting up (or acquiring) their own studio(s). Even if this game winds up being bad, the fact that the SW franchise is no longer exclusive to EA is excellent news (though I hope they continue to use the license).

This should lead to way more Star Wars titles. And who knows, maybe Obsidian will eventually be allowed to make a spiritual successor to KOTOR? :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm happy.

Having Disney take back control of the Star Wars license and issue it out on a per-game basis is literally the best thing any SW fan could have hoped for. Better than a new exclusive partnership with someone else. Better than Disney setting up (or acquiring) their own studio(s). Even if this game winds up being bad, the fact that the SW franchise is no longer exclusive to EA is excellent news (though I hope they continue to use the license).

This should lead to way more Star Wars titles. And who knows, maybe Obsidian will eventually be allowed to make a spiritual successor to KOTOR? :D

Fingers crossed we start getting more titles. There’ve been so few recently. Fingers crossed they revive some classics like Jedi Knight.

Soldato
Given that Fallen Order 2 is very likely to happen, I hope this isn't Jedi-centric. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Mandalorian-flavoured (not necessarily a tie in with the show, but just relating to Mandalore in general).

Back
Top Bottom