UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [2nd - 4th November 2021]

Soldato
Pogba earnt his place in the team back, despite getting sent off the other week and refusing to sign a new contract.

Cool.
Pogba's gone end of the season then you don't have to worry about him again. I'd be more concerned that the guy you spent 2 years chasing and bought for 75 million can't get a game and now your playing a formation that doesn't suit him, genius.

Caporegime
Pogba's gone end of the season then you don't have to worry about him again. I'd be more concerned that the guy you spent 2 years chasing and bought for 75 million can't get a game and now your playing a formation that doesn't suit him, genius.

Well I mean I'd play Donny at cm too, 35-40m player, could have a future...

Pogba has zero motivation to excel whereas donny has every incentive.

I'd throw Sancho on for either Bruno or Cr7 at some point and lst him play forward and central.

Soldato
I'm not a Pogba fan but I do think he is professional and won't let his team mates down in any conscious way regardless of the contract position. Contract or not he's been inconsistent through his career so lets hope we see the world class PP tonight.

Caporegime
Why is Rashford playing on the right.

Just trying to ram players in now because he feeds the kids.

Unfortunately if you are playing a back 5 and Ronaldo is playing Rashford doesn't play imo.

Looks like Ole is actually playing Bruno off the right when he should be playing centrally. :o

fez

fez

Caporegime
Quite funny that Ole has spent 3 years building a team and has now changed to a system that completely doesn't fit his squad simply because he isn't capable of getting a tune out of his players in a more complex one.

He should see if he can get the England job when Southgate eventually steps down.

Caporegime
I can see this formation working in the short term because it is a massive change and the teams will not be ready for it.

For Ole at least it is a massive ace in his pocket as we quite easily have the personnel to switch quite easily depending on who we are playing. Whether he will use it or not is another matter!

Back
Top Bottom