UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 9th December2021]

Soldato
Klopp has to go with wholesale changes this week. Rest everyone and get me and @BaZ87 on.

Kelleher
Konate
Phillips
Williams

Milner
Morton
I dont care..

Minamino
Origi
Gordon

Providing they are all eligible ofcourse.

Don
Playing Kelleher at LB and no keeper? Brave decision @omnomnom

Looking at the squad that's traveled it looks like it's going to be a slightly stronger side that many expect. Only VVD, Hendo, Thiago and Jota have stayed behind.

Soldato
Be interesting to see how Madrid and Porto react if Liverpool put out a weakened team and get tonked by Milan, 2nd to 4th in the group is so tight it will have an impact on the final standings, that being said with Liverpool leading the group like they are surely they've earned the right to 'take a night off' so they don't end up with injuries to key 1st teamers.

Soldato
Playing Kelleher at LB and no kee decision @omnomnom

Looking at the squad that's traveled it looks like it's going to be a slightly stronger side that many expect. Only VVD, Hendo, Thiago and Jota have stayed behind.
Apologies I should have been clearer. Gk is being rotated every 5 minutes.

If he plays Salah etc then Klopp really can't moan about fixture congestion. It should be a completely new 11 from the weekend.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Spurs got a Covid riot going on apparently, might have to postpone weekend match which is good as Brighton are struggling with CBs atm :D

Caporegime
Well we pretty much know there is no Maguire and Bruno if Matic is captain. We might keep a few players (Dalot if AWB isn't fit, maybe one of McT/Fred alongside Matic)

fez

fez

Caporegime
I'm sure we will rotate if he feels there is a benefit to the players physical recovery. Otherwise I would expect a largely full strength side. You play the team that makes the most sense in these games and when you have a new manager trying to drastically change the way a team plays, what makes the most sense is probably to give the team as many chances to absorb/practive your coaching as possible.

Normally yes, winning the group would make this game a good chance to play your fringe/youth players but there is little benefit to that here apart from to rest players.

Soldato
December is ridiculously busy....you have a chance to rest Salah in a completely dead rubber...lets play him anyway.

Really don't get that team.

Back
Top Bottom