UEFA Champions/Europa League Qualifying Play-Off 22/23/24 August 2017 *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
Well that escalated quickly, was worried before the start of the match :o

Get Coutinho and Lallana back in the team and VVD before the window closes and I'll be confident about having a decent season.

Man of Honour
So...hypothetical question. Given the way we have attacked in this game so far (without Coutinho or Lallana too) , if it was a choice between keeping Coutinho but not getting VvD and selling Coutinho but getting VvD, which would you pick?

Caporegime
3-1

So...hypothetical question. Given the way we have attacked in this game so far (without Coutinho or Lallana too) , if it was a choice between keeping Coutinho but not getting VvD and selling Coutinho but getting VvD, which would you pick?
Probably keeping Coutinho. Hoffenheim are/were playing for the win rather than sitting back so our pace has really hurt them. If they were ahead and sat back I wouldn't be confident we would have the creativity to break them down without Coutinho.

Permabanned
<No thanks> I think Baz is the only fella that knows a thing about football on these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom