UEFA Champions League/Europa League 10/11/12 March *** Spoilers ***

Man of Honour
Thats pretty bad news, I've always had my doubts that there would be a 2nd leg turnaround but I'm sure of it now. Adrian is , generally, an able 2nd but I cant see Atletico failing to get an away goal as Liverpool push forward to get the equaliser. That combined with us having such a hard time of late at breaking down defences (and with AM being so good at defending), doesnt bode at all well, though perhaps with the whole coronavirus shenanigans maybe not having the european travel in the subsequent legs is for the best :)

Soldato
Jose post match is going to be good, he's either going to hang them out to dry or claim full responsibility if they pull off a miracle comeback :p

Soldato
Cant wait until ENIC and Levy leave the club

Mourinho is doing a Mourinho. The owners are to blame for expecting anything different and getting rid of our best PL manager

I cant think of a more catastrophic decline in a club

Caporegime
Harry Kane has to seriously consider his options. He is going to be 27 this summer and is coming up to his peak. He isn't going to win anything with Spurs for the foreseeable future. Spurs are not getting champions league this year and I cannot see them getting it next year either.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Nagelsmann is going to get snapped up by a top side soon. Honestly, apart from Werner they haven’t got a side that is going to get plundered at the end of the season like Ajax do periodically. They are set up well and coached well.

Man of Honour
Jose has coached spurs well. Players are throwing their arms up in the air and blaming each other for their mistakes beautifully.

Was quite a shock when they appointed him. How did anyone think Jose and Levy would work well...

Soldato
Harry Kane has to seriously consider his options. He is going to be 27 this summer and is coming up to his peak. He isn't going to win anything with Spurs for the foreseeable future. Spurs are not getting champions league this year and I cannot see them getting it next year either.

He signed a six year deal only two years ago, so any team that wants him will have to pay a ridiculous fee. I can't see it happening tbh, he's put himself in a really difficult position by signing such a long contract.

Back
Top Bottom