UEFA Champions League/Europa League 12/13/14 February *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
This is something the likes of PSG never have to contend with. The strength of our own league damages English teams in Europe.

Or plying farmers week in week out offers nothing of a challenge and is poor preparation for facing a club in the world's best league. Could spin it either way.

Premier league's lack of winter break and total lack of consideration when planning fixtures causes issues.

Permabanned
The ref was just rubbish all round.

Yes, even though PSG would have won without the help of the referee, his bias was just too emphasized and obvious.
It is quite strange because usually UEFA sends referees with anti-Manchester City and PSG bias and agenda, rather than the other way round.

Man of Honour
Flat performance tonight but I’m not suddenly going to jump to conclusions and say Ole had it coming. I’m still behind him being the right man for the permanent job. His team selection was positive tonight which under Mourinho it wouldn’t have.

PSG should have been a man down early in the second half so that went against us but it wouldn’t have made much difference. I still think Solskjaer is going to build big things at United.

Don
I'm starting to wonder whether those challenges are fouls. When Holgate pushed Firmino into the hoardings last season the ref didn't give a free-kick that day. He should have been sent off too.

Don
I'm really not sure what the point is you're making Shami. The ref made a mistake for the Kimpembe challenge. He was generally poor throughout the game but I'm pretty sure he didn't see both challenges as the same and randomly decide 1 was a yellow and the other wasn't a foul.

Kimpembe should have received a 2nd yellow, Young was lucky not to get sent off for the Di Maria challenge, Pogba should have had a straight red and numerous other mistakes. The ref had a poor game.

Soldato
Utd ain't out of this, this psg team can easily let in three goals on any given day, there so inconsistent and besides there strikers and verarti as baz said they ain't special

Soldato
Utd ain't out of this, this psg team can easily let in three goals on any given day, there so inconsistent and besides there strikers and verarti as baz said they ain't special

Yeah but Utd defence will easily concede at least 1 in the next match.

Caporegime
Flat performance tonight but I’m not suddenly going to jump to conclusions and say Ole had it coming. I’m still behind him being the right man for the permanent job. His team selection was positive tonight which under Mourinho it wouldn’t have.

PSG should have been a man down early in the second half so that went against us but it wouldn’t have made much difference. I still think Solskjaer is going to build big things at United.

The game was actually quite tight until the injuries. I'm not sure what is wrong with Sanchez? Does he need game time to get up to speed but he was poor. Almost felt scared to have the ball at his feet. Mata is someone you would sub for Pogba not martial and Lingard. Lukaku is just not the right fit and needs to be shipped on.

Back
Top Bottom