UEFA Champions League/Europa League 14/15/16 March *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
Wonder if Leicester can continue to play now they've forced Claudio out and god knows whats going to happen in the Monaco v Man City game.

Hopefully all 3 English teams can go through as recently our showing in Europe has been embarrassing.

Associate
I'm still thinking I should have put a cheeky bet on Leicester to win the CL. I've always thought that they'd focus on it this season as it's their one and only chance to win it for a lot of the players. After last year I wouldn't rule them out at all, football is football after all.

Associate
Come on Leicester!

It's great to see them with a spring in their step again.

I know that Sevilla still only need to score one goal, but hopefully it'll deflate them somewhat.

Caporegime
Sacking Ranieri seems to be justified, Leicester are playing like they did last season.

They started playing this exact way during the second half of the first leg of this tie, it's entirely possible they finally got their crap together and had Ranieri stayed in charge we would have seen the exact same results.

Caporegime
Vardy was certainly a ****, but Nasri knew he was on a yellow, (one that was closer to a red imo because it just kicked someone in the ankle plain as day, wasn't a trip rather than a flat out kick). Ruined the game for his team most likely when all he had to do was not react.

Soldato
So Vardy dives a couple of times and then puts his head at Nasri and makes out Nasri nutted him, won't be a witch hunt as he's English.

Back
Top Bottom