UEFA Champions League/Europa League 15/16/17 Feb *** Spoilers ***

More changes lol.

From the above to:

"He also had a key role in Italy's World Cup victory in 2006, and is currently crying because Tottenham Hotspur just **** all over him.

He is also a miserable little **** that should be put down like the rabid dog that he is.

The gheyboy started his career with Italian Perugia, but transferred in July 1997, at the age of 19, to the Scottish team Rangers. he is known to be an *******.

.... As a result of his time in Scotland he turned into a lunatic"

"Rumours are that he was beaten up by an unknown scottish gentlemen on 15th of Feb outside of the San Siro following a 1-nil loss to Tottenham Hotspur."

Looking at some of the language already in this thread, Skippy, is this all you mate?

Well done Spurs - whether it was an entertaining match or not Im sure it was well earnt (the win)

Guttuso is a legend but he should get match bans for that assualt on JJordan
(maybe JJ isnt totally innocent, but there should be no excuse for laying hands around his throat and headbutting him)

gattusoandjoejordan20110215_576x324.jpg

Was that it?

Oh the funny moment everytime you see that respect sign on players sleeves in situations like these :D

From Wiki

On February 15th, AC Milan midfielder, and hero, Gennaro Gattuso headbutted Jordan and made him look like a little Scottish *****. Harry Redknapp also **** himself and left the scene when he heard shouting.

Gennaro Gattuso is rumoured to have the smallest appendage of any living mammal in the conceivable universe, hence his ridiculous behaviour.

Just came up on Twitter from a fake Jamie Redknapp account:

Gattuso statement; "I sorry, it Peter Andre fault. I want own show on British TV, he tell me the best way is to give Jordan head."

:D

Oh the funny moment everytime you see that respect sign on players sleeves in situations like these :D

Good Spot :p

As for the game Palacios and Sandro were the boys. I was worried that they would be the weak link, but in the end they dominated the midfield, Seedorf had to go off, and Gattuso will have to get out of Palacios pocket.

Probably not a great game for the neutral (or the gooners :p) bar the Gattuso handbags, but a great night for Spurs. :D

I was neutral and I thought it was a great game. Not the most entertaining, end to end, but fascinating nonetheless.

AC Milan were awful, their behavior somewhat of a disgrace, Flamini should have seen red. Spurs were excellent.

Back
Top Bottom