UEFA Champions League/Europa League 15/16/17 March *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
Rumours that the knock recieved during the FA Cup tie will keep Vidic from playing tonight and it will be the miraculous (-ly bad) pairing of Brown with Smalling against Marseille

Well if that is the case Utd will have to go all out attack, and hope to score a shed-load as its pretty definite we will concede :(

Soldato
Got £12 on Marsielle tonight @ 7/1 :D Got a feeling they may just sneak it ;)

Hoping we(Rangers) can see off PSV at Ibrox, looking forward to going to the game on Thursday night and will hopefully be celebrating a place in the Qtr Finals :D Any kind of win will do!

Soldato
Pfffft wasted £12 there ;)

We're going to go at them like we did with Arsenal. 3-1 I'd say.

Not that I'm going to put money on, already spent cash on the horses. Although I am going tonight.

COME ON UNITED!!!!

Soldato
Got £12 on Marsielle tonight @ 7/1 :D Got a feeling they may just sneak it ;)

Hoping we(Rangers) can see off PSV at Ibrox, looking forward to going to the game on Thursday night and will hopefully be celebrating a place in the Qtr Finals :D Any kind of win will do!

I've put a ton on it! I'm a Man U fan though so it's just an insurance policy. :D

Soldato
We have to score more than one, I have no doubt they'll score. The worst thing would be for us to go one up and try and hold on. That is begging for disaster.

Exactly - crossing fingers that Vidic can start, which will allow the attacking players to relax a little more

Would be tempted with the following

VDS

Raf Smalling Vidc Evra

Valencia Scholes Carrick Nani

Rooney / Hernandes (although I think Berba will start)

Fergie could also do something like

Giggs Scholes Carrick

Nani Berba Rooney

(although I personally think thats asking too much of old legs, and with Fletcher out thru illiness - if the reports are correct - I cant see 4 - 3- 3 working , even including Valencia to start

Really on tenterhooks atm

edit a few reports have ended with "United have never lost to French oponants at OT" - yeah you muppets we could still keep that going tonight and still go out , so why include it grrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Soldato
Pfffft wasted £12 there ;)

We're going to go at them like we did with Arsenal. 3-1 I'd say.

Not that I'm going to put money on, already spent cash on the horses. Although I am going tonight.

COME ON UNITED!!!!

Got man utd on an accum for tonight as well :p

I just think those odds are rather generous for what is a very decent Marsielle side, won't be an easy night I suspect.

Caporegime
No Rafael :( Oh god it's happened, O'**** is a regular again, I knew that blip of him not playing was just a rare moment of sanity. Scholes, Carrick and Giggs is the midfield that got crapped on by Liverpool, not looking hopeful :(

I'd rather play Berbatov and Hernandez and stick Rooney in midfield with Carrick and Scholes. That way we've got someone in midfield who will chase and win the ball.

Back
Top Bottom