UEFA Champions League/Europa League 18/19/20 February *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
Is it fair to say that we all expect ozil to do nothing again tonight ? Are most arsenal fans still happy with him over all?

Who knows, if he has a rare brilliant game against a top team I'll be happy but I'm not going to do a huge u-turn on him. I've watched him since he went to Real, one performance in a big game now and then is expected. If he turns it around to being good in 6/10 big games from his 1/10 then I'll change my mind on him. I actually expect him to be completely dominated tonight but we'll see.

I'm happy to have him, he's a very good player but should be used as an impact sub in big games(and a certain type of impact, if you want someone to run some guys ragged in the final 10 mins it's not him, but to come on in a slower game and help control/slow it down, or if we have to have a goal, sure).

He wasn't ever worth more than 25mil, but I'm happy to have him in the squad.

Soldato
I thought Ozil looked pretty decent against United too - it was a tight game but he created what chances we did have.

Although I don't know if United if there current state can be called a big game. No offense any United fans!

Caporegime
jesus, so close. Seriously though, why has Wenger not done this all year, 58 attacking players in the team... play a striker that encourages them to push forwards du'h.

Arsenal with Sanogo look an entirely different and actually alive team compared to with Giroud, completely different.

Back
Top Bottom