UEFA Champions League/Europa League 3/4/5 April *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
Matip out for the season so Lovren will probably start tomorrow night and City have just announced Aguero will miss the first leg. A big loss for City but with Jesus ready to step in it shouldn't make much difference to how they play.

Caporegime
Ronaldo I think is the top scorer in europe this season despite barely scoring in the first half of the season. The last 3 months has been I think as good as anyone ever played. His current form is very much like Messi in his 91 goal year.

Caporegime
Oh my god.

Juve fans applauding is sad, mind.

Nah, they have been playing alright, they can still get goals. It's great when something is so good even the fans on the receiving end can enjoy it. I wasn't there but for instance that Zlatan goal against England, I can't recall if England fans were good enough to applaud it, they should have because it was down right amazing.

You want your team to win, but you also want to see great football and that goal is what fans live for.

Dybala, idiot, almost as stupid as that PSG guy who got sent off in the last round for no sensible reason.

Back
Top Bottom