UEFA Champions League/Europa League 3/4/5 April *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
Ozil got lucky there really, looked like he'd lost his balance a bit and I think he'd have ended up on the deck anyway, defender did him a favour with such a crap tackle :p

Soldato
Stay classy Liverpool fans, just watching the videos from the city bus where it was being pelted by objects.

Never really understood the whole tribalism thing with football clubs and fans. It’s like fans become absolute animals when it’s game day.

I don’t expect Liverpool to be punished harshly. Although it would be a change from the usual wrist slap and pathetic fines.

Granted not to last nights levels but this goes on a lot at football stadiums. City fans would do well to remember the missiles and seats they threw at police a couple of months ago at Wigan.

Itll be a fine and thats about it.

Caporegime
Granted not to last nights levels but this goes on a lot at football stadiums. City fans would do well to remember the missiles and seats they threw at police a couple of months ago at Wigan.

Itll be a fine and thats about it.
Of course that’s what I don’t get. A couple of yrs back, arsenal fans decided to tear up white hart lane during the NLD.

It’s just stupidity on fans parts.

Soldato
If CSKA had strikers that could finish this could easily be 4-4 at the moment :p

Defensively poor from both teams really

Back
Top Bottom