UEFA Champions League/Europa League 7/8/9 May *** Spoilers ***

Don
The greatest comeback will be Harry Kane starting tonight when he was reportedly out for the season and the summer's internationals. Kane's going to end up completely broken quicker than Torres was.

Man of Honour
I was properly grumpy last night that they went through, but...

As much as I detest Liverpool, it would be a travesty if they finished this season without a trophy. It pains me to say but they’ve been incredible and nights like last night aren’t even really a surprise when you think about how good they are.
As long as they don’t win the league, I hope they win the Champions League, they deserve it and Klopp deserves it for the job he’s done.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go and wash my mouth out

I salute you Steedie for seeing past the shirt

Don
Lol. Quite possibly true.
I was joking but it's true too. There's rumours that he's going to be involved tonight and if he is, maybe he is 100% fit and ready to play but I doubt it. I'm not sure how much of it is down to Kane himself or the club but Kane literally is being run into the ground and I wouldn't be shocked if by the time he's 28 he's finished.

Don
Liverpool have just released details of the ticket allocation for the final. 16,600 tickets, around 500 more than last year so assuming a similar break down as last season, sub 11k tickets going to supporters in a near 70k seater stadium.

Soldato
Liverpool have just released details of the ticket allocation for the final. 16,600 tickets, around 500 more than last year so assuming a similar break down as last season, sub 11k tickets going to supporters in a near 70k seater stadium.
The bernabeu is over 80k mate
Edit just reread that, I take it you meant last years final was in a 70k stadium?

Back
Top Bottom