UEFA Champions League/Europa League Semi-Final Draw – 21st April

Man of Honour
Champions League, 11:00

Real Madrid v Atlético Madrid
Monaco v Juventus

The semi-final pairings are determined by an open draw in which no teams are seeded and clubs from the same national association can be drawn against each other.

The teams drawn first will be at home in the first legs.

An additional draw defines whether the winner of semi-final 1 or the winner of semi-final 2 will be considered, for administrative purposes, the home side in the final.

Road to Cardiff

Semi-finals: 2/3 & 9/10 May
Final: Saturday 3 June, National Stadium of Wales 19:45

Europa League, 11:30

Ajax v Lyon
Celta Vigo v
Man Utd

The semi-final pairings are determined by an open draw in which no teams are seeded and clubs from the same national association can be drawn against each other.

The teams drawn first will be at home in the first legs.

An additional draw defines whether the winner of semi-final 1 or the winner of semi-final 2 will be considered, for administrative purposes, the home side in the final.

Road to Solna

4 May: Semi-finals, first leg
11 May: Semi-finals, second leg
24 May: Final (Friends Arena, Solna) 19:45

Coverage

Sky Sports News, BBC Football, BT Sport, UEFA.com
http://www.uefa.com/

Last edited:
Soldato
Really hoping Juve get RM, but whats the betting they are kept apart for the final

Dont want to see Real in the final however dodgy or not the ref was, and personally think Monaco (who ever they get if they get through the semi) would make a fantastic final

Caporegime
Won't have another Real vs Atletico final then. It's tough to see past Real winning, but it would be nice to see Atletico win it finally, would cap off everything Simeone has done there and be a fitting way for him to end his time at Atletico.... making him available for us :p

Juve vs Monaco, hmmm, Monaco just have a lot of pace and firepower and seem bang in form unlike Barcelona but that Juve defence is flat out insane. A Juve vs Real final is probably most likely but I think a Real vs Monaco final will be the most open, have the most goals and be the most entertaining so I'm hoping for that.

Don
Obviously anything can happen in a one off game but I the only real risk I could see to Utd since before the draw for the 1/4's was if they drew Lyon or Besiktas before the final - particularly if they played away first, got a bit complacent and left themselves chasing the game in the 2nd leg.

It doesn't matter anyway, my long wait to break out this video will come to an end with my mate Aspas tears you apart:

Back
Top Bottom