UEFA Champions League/Europa League ** Spoilers ** [13/14/15 September 2016]

Caporegime
Lol I'm half way across the world 40,000 ft up in the air over Australia and I'm getting live reports about our game against PSG.

Da hell is going on?? Cavani scoring within 44 secs hahahahahaha.

Awesome just awesome:cool:

Caporegime
Just **** Wenger. Xhaka being ignored already apparently, Iwobi is right back in the team. Sanchez as a lone striker after buying a second actual striker and having two real strikers available we play Sanchez who is genuinely awful upfront on his own. Every game we've tried Sanchez upfront on his own he's been poor and the team has struggled massively, bring Sanchez in to the wide position and he's constantly involved.

Guy has lost his marbles now. Ox as well instead of Walcott or Sanchez wide, seriously. I hate Walcott but he has that disturbing trait of scoring to **** me off even if he's horrible all game. Ox has a habit of screwing up all game long, then conceding the ball in a position leaving the opposition to run on and score but unlike Walcott... he rarely looks remotely dangerous. All workrate and absolutely no quality.

Ridiculous starting eleven considering who is available and what form players are in.

Caporegime
Pretty sure neither of those were fouls on Cazorla, both times player gets foot to the ball, very little contact and Cazorla instantly flops over. He did that a lot his first year, then he's been a lot stronger last couple years though still goes down easy now and then. Ref buying it though at the moment.

Celtic have a penalty. :o

Caporegime
Thats not a yellow..

Pretty clear yellow, he got the ball but he was half lunging forwards though with one foot on the ground with his leg straight and his studs showing then catches the other player. Another brain dead tackle from Coquelin.

Barca 2-0, could have been 1-1 about 2 mins before when they got a deserved penalty and keeper saved it, keeper was the one to concede it in the first place so he made up for it.

Soldato
Pretty clear yellow, he got the ball but he was half lunging forwards though with one foot on the ground with his leg straight and his studs showing then catches the other player. Another brain dead tackle from Coquelin.

Nah, never a yellow for me, got to the ball first controlling it with the sole of the foot, nothing wrong with it.

Caporegime
Monreal slid in taking himself out of any chance of catching and set up Cavani in the process. Let it go out wide and run back into the middle to offer a second player to defend Cavani... while the commentator said Monreal's defending was excellent.

Back
Top Bottom