UEFA Champions League/Europa League ** Spoilers ** [13/14/15 September 2016]

Caporegime
Bah, back to an ungodly number of games on at the same time this year. I don't know, was it last year or the last couple of years they split the games out over two weeks, it felt irritatingly dragged out but you got to focus more on games you wanted to.

Tonight Barca, Bayern, City, Arsenal and Atletico all play where as last year those would be spread over two nights. The most competitive looking games are the Arsenal, Spurs, Real and maybe Leicester games.

Caporegime
Sounds like City game might be called off, big storm in Manchester pitch currently has a lot of standing water and whole city has problems with travel so a lot of fans might not be able to get there even if it does drain enough water away to play on. So one less game to keep an eye on tonight.

Soldato
I understand Wenger is rotating, but I'm not sure the opening game against your biggest rivals away in the champions league is the game to start.

:rolleyes:

You can see just looking at the teams they have world class in every position. Where we are a little big suspect in comparison, is Iwobi, Bellerin, Monreal Ospina, Coquelin. and then playing Sanchez upfront as a striker.

Also clearly the formation isn't right. It's too easy for them to get at us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom