UEFA Champions League Final Liverpool v Real Madrid ** spoilers ** [Saturday 28th May 2022]

Soldato
Liverpool would want to build for the future so not someone older/same age as Mane...plus the price he would cost (if he even wanted to go) would not be worth it.

I can't believe I am even replying to this post as its very silly. :p

He's 28, Liverpool want success now, he's a perfect fit. City are going to walk it next season with Harland.

Soldato
Plenty articles about it, it’s not as if I’m going to pop to anfield knock on the door and ask them to show me the medical records of the first team
No mate thats not how it works as this isnt the first time youve brought this up. If theres plenty of articles linking them...link them. Im not asking you to show their medical records but you seem to know an exact percentage of the Liverpool squad have asthma so i assume you have a source for this information.

Caporegime
3-CE999-D5-BA13-464-A-AE64-5-F5-A158-D9368.png

Associate
Gratz to Real, but we really should have taken our chances when we had them, we dominated the game but did nothing with it. All season Liverpool have struggled to break down teams that are well organised at the back. I recall reading that Klopp is looking to refresh his attacking front three so this summer could be interesting and we have Harvey to look forward to in midfield, maybe Declan Rice to to backup/replace Henderson.

Caporegime
Gratz to Real, but we really should have taken our chances when we had them, we dominated the game but did nothing with it. All season Liverpool have struggled to break down teams that are well organised at the back. I recall reading that Klopp is looking to refresh his attacking front three so this summer could be interesting and we have Harvey to look forward to in midfield, maybe Declan Rice to to backup/replace Henderson.
Courtois was superb. And to think when he first joined them the fans weren't convinced and he was very nearly out the door.

Henderson replacement, maybe Tielemans? If he's available for £30m we should certainly have a look.

Caporegime
Carra making a fool of himself is nothing new.

That's the old Slippy G mentality right there.

It is crazy to think that 7 time European cup winner Ancelotti was managing Everton only 1 year ago!

This also cement's my idea that the Champions League is spawny as hell. That's two years in a row (You could argue 3). That the best team hasn't won it. This is why the Premier League will always be the big one.

Soldato
That's the old Slippy G mentality right there.

It is crazy to think that 7 time European cup winner Ancelotti was managing Everton only 1 year ago!

This also cement's my idea that the Champions League is spawny as hell. That's two years in a row (You could argue 3). That the best team hasn't won it. This is why the Premier League will always be the big one.

There is only a few in the last 20 odd odd years that have been the best team or one of have won it.

Milan, United, Barca (couple of times), Madrid under Carlo first time and Bayern twice.

Back
Top Bottom