• Chelsea Fan

Votes: 30 6.7%
  • Neutral fan hoping Man U will win

Votes: 161 36.2%
  • Neutral fan hoping Chelsea will win

Votes: 90 20.2%

• Total voters
Permabanned
You are missing a star in your sig G|mp. ;)

;)

Dude, there's you and quite a few others in here now that I sort of feel happy for, revelling in your Red cesspit of victory, even though you're a **** of the highest order and we deserved to win of course;)
And I hope none of you took the little banning fun the wrong way:)

Edit: I'm still sozzled :o

Thats nice (i think) :p

The banning was excellent :D

I thought about you during the penalties i said to my mate theres this Chelsea fan JG hes gonna be right ****ed off but not half as much as Rotty :D but by that time i had spilt my beer all down me, kicked a table over hugged a couple of Wolves fans a couple of MU fans, a Huddersfield fan and stood on a cat :D

Soldato

Just confirms my point even more that Sky are anti-Chelsea.

They could have easily got someone similar from "Up North" to chat the same garbage but about how they won it.

No but that would be anti-Man Utd, we can't have any of that on Sky. They make sure they find the least intelligent Chelsea fan on the planet and stick him in front of a camera.

Don't BSKYB still have a stake in Man Utd?

Associate
There were two times i cheered throughout the match yesterday, once was when Ronaldo's penalty was saved, and the second was when Ryan Giggs scored. Him, Paul Scholes and Edwin Van Der Sar are the only Man Utd players i like, gotta admire Giggs though, a player with his record and for him alone Man Utd deserved to win last night.

Man of Honour
Still delighted, biggest smile on my face all the way through work today, can't stop thinking about it

Just amazing

We thoroughly deserved it on the night, we absolutley dominated first half and should have buried the game then, second half Chelsea were the better team, but extra time, again we pulled through and were the better side

Penalties, well, it's a lottery, and thankfully, Terry remembered who he supported as a lad ;)

Just confirms my point even more that Sky are anti-Chelsea.

They could have easily got someone similar from "Up North" to chat the same garbage but about how they won it.

No but that would be anti-Man Utd, we can't have any of that on Sky. They make sure they find the least intelligent Chelsea fan on the planet and stick him in front of a camera.

Don't BSKYB still have a stake in Man Utd?

lol!

Grow up :D

Man of Honour
Not really :p I think anyone who speaks that much jibba jabba deserves to be ridiculed, and I'm pretty sure if a Man Utd fan had said it they would have taken the wee wee just as much

Man of Honour
Just saw the Samsung ad with the Chelsea players in

I might write into someone asking them to remake it, so instead of John Terry casually walking towards the TV at the end, have him slip over and fall through the TV as he walks towards it

Might not be sending out the sort of message Samsung want though

Man of Honour
Just saw the Samsung ad with the Chelsea players in

I might write into someone asking them to remake it, so instead of John Terry casually walking towards the TV at the end, have him slip over and fall through the TV as he walks towards it

Might not be sending out the sort of message Samsung want though

If you do write in can you ask who the blond bird is as she's delightful:)

Soldato
Colefire.gif

:p

sid

sid

Soldato
that was an amazing match,

Real shame it came to penalties as I was hoping for a knockout blow from either side.

As a chelsea fan, i was pretty annoyed with Drogba's antics, he just needs to sod off tbh.

I really don't think either side can claim they deserved to win on that game alone anyways. It was just waaay too close.

Back
Top Bottom