• Neutral fan hoping Chelsea will win

Votes: 90 20.2%

• Total voters
Soldato
Colefire.gif

:p

LMAO!!

Caporegime
Just confirms my point even more that Sky are anti-Chelsea.

They could have easily got someone similar from "Up North" to chat the same garbage but about how they won it.

No but that would be anti-Man Utd, we can't have any of that on Sky. They make sure they find the least intelligent Chelsea fan on the planet and stick him in front of a camera.

Don't BSKYB still have a stake in Man Utd?

They interviewed plenty of Chelsea fans, but he was obviously popular. It's not like they only asked him then took the mick. You seem paranoid to me my friend.

Permabanned
the game yesterday was very important for Ronaldo - he matured 2 / 3 years in just one game-after the penalty miss was nice to see how he was much more humble eheheh

Soldato
"Gerrard you beauty". the guy would have Gerrards children if he could.

At best that was either a pro-Gerrard or what it truly was, a pro-English football moment.

How an ex-Evertonian can be pro-Liverpool is beyond me. Honestly, just listen to him.

Soldato
They interviewed plenty of Chelsea fans, but he was obviously popular. It's not like they only asked him then took the mick. You seem paranoid to me my friend.

Paranoid no.

There is definitely "favouring".

I have seen it more and more, the commentating was particularly annoying. Continuous derogatory comments against Chelsea players even when they were fouled or genuinely injured. But as soon as a Man Utd player feigned injury or a wrong decision against the Blues, they kept their mouth shut.

Man of Honour
Only when Drogba acted like a prat did they do it

And when Chelsea players kept constantly hassling the ref

Other than that, there wasn't any bias at all, I agree with Nokkon, you're paranoid ;)

Associate
I think Andy Grey loves the chelsea style - the no nonsense, aggressive, no flair approach because thats who he was as a player.
It's more their style than the club he supports I think.
However because of this it also applies to specific players. He is very pro gerrard, terry and lampard as to him they represent how football should be played.

Back
Top Bottom