UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ... Tottenham v Liverpool ... **Spoilers** [1st June 2019]

Soldato
Poor game from start to finish. Certainly think the handball rule needs some clarity as to what is and isn’t a handball. Having said that Spurs had 90 minutes to make amends and they didn’t.

Kane was no where near fit and it should have come on 60 - 70 minute mark. Said as much to the 2 Liverpool fans I watched the game with. People rushing back injury rarely works. The only example I can think of is Suarez in the World Cup against England.

Congrats Liverpool, if Spurs didn’t win it I’d of cheered them on that’s a slight consolation I’m trying to hang onto. :(
Kane wasnt rushed back. he had about a month to recover and was injury free about a week ago. That is the only benefits of the 3 week break between spurs last game and this final game.

The whole spurs team where just as fit as Kane. They was all sluggish.

Diddnt spurs or liverpool play any friendlies beforehand?

I know arsenal and chelsea did, hench why there final game was soo much better then this...

Soldato
Kane wasnt rushed back. he had about a month to recover and was injury free about a week ago. That is the only benefits of the 3 week break between spurs last game and this final game.

The whole spurs team where just as fit as Kane. They was all sluggish.

Did you actually watch the game? I'm not trying to be flippant but Kane was way off the pace the entire game!

Yes he was probably "fit" but that doesn't mean he was match fit and used to the pace of the game!

Although I do agree that the game was probably a week later than it should have been!

Soldato
Did you actually watch the game? I'm not trying to be flippant but Kane was way off the pace the entire game!

Yes he was probably "fit" but that doesn't mean he was match fit and used to the pace of the game!

Although I do agree that the game was probably a week later than it should have been!
Yea I did watch it and to me,all the spurs players where off pace

Caporegime
Kane looked how he always has when I’ve seen him play against since the Lovren game in 2017, doing little but always the chance he could get a small chance and score

Both teams look turd though, Liverpool happy to lead and soak up all the pressure which was fine and expected but the poor passing was awful

Soldato
Yea I did watch it and to me,all the spurs players where off pace

None of them were exactly flying around the pitch but Kane looked more lethargic than he usually does and his reading of the game, particularly judging the bounce in order to hold up the ball, was appalling!

He never looks super quick but if he can't hold the ball up then he becomes a passenger!

Caporegime
2 years ago , Robertson was being relegated with Hull and now he is a champions league winner. What a turn around in fortunes.

Bringing through Robertson and Alexander-Arnold have to be two of Klopps greatest achievements. They could turn out to be along the same lines of Uniteds Class of 92.

Soldato
Bringing through Robertson and Alexander-Arnold have to be two of Klopps greatest achievements. They could turn out to be along the same lines of Uniteds Class of 92.

I know hes been injured since December but id add Gomez to that as well. I think we'll be adding Brewster soon too.

Associate
Lol....also when you do see your boss kindly remind him that the only spurs player to ever score in the champions league final is Sol Campbell.....after he joined Arsenal :D:D:D:D

Lots of spurs fans ringing in today with colds, flu, injuries etc....love it :D:)

Back
Top Bottom