• Man.U. & Chelsea

Votes: 71 28.2%
  • Arsenal & Barcelona

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Arsenal & Chelsea

Votes: 12 4.8%

• Total voters
Soldato
Yep knee ligament damage, he'll most probably be out of the final which is a huge boost for united. Without him they didn't really threaten cech's goal until the 92nd min, but then again i do believe Chelsea to be a more disciplined side than united in terms of defense which is shown by the amount of goals we've let in this season. (fewest in the league)

Soldato
Yep knee ligament damage, he'll most probably be out of the final which is a huge boost for united. Without him they didn't really threaten cech's goal until the 92nd min, but then again i do believe Chelsea to be a more disciplined side than united in terms of defense which is shown by the amount of goals we've let in this season. (fewest in the league)

our defence has been superior to yours this season bar a 3 week blip.

Associate
33o62ie.jpg

At least they can use them again next season.

Soldato
they have 5 clean sheets this season in cl iirc

we have 8

and over the course of the league

Chelsea = 21 conceded

Man United= 23 Conceded

Yes i know you've had the Ferdinand Vidic combo out for a while but Carvalho has been out longer than them both combined so don't give me that.

We're in the final they ain't, there's one :)

Well Chelsea quite evidently should have been in it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Unbeaten in the Champions League for little over 2yrs>*

*Chelsea conceding 2 less in a different competition (the Premiership).

Fair enough, you've conceded less goals but we've lost fewer games. I know which one I'd rather have facing Barcelona.

Permabanned
i felt so sorry for chelsea.

BUT MOST OF ALL BALLACK. the guy is like the eternal loser in football. he always seems to get close but never close enough. so sorry for him, even if he is german and playing for chelsea.

Soldato
i felt so sorry for chelsea.

BUT MOST OF ALL BALLACK. the guy is like the eternal loser in football. he always seems to get close but never close enough. so sorry for him, even if he is german and playing for chelsea.

He is destined to fail :(

As you say, he gets so close to winning EVERYTHING including the champions league and world cup and has won nothing .

He has reached one final and one semi-final of the FIFA World Cup, one final at the UEFA European Football Championship, one semi-final at the FIFA Confederations Cup with the German National team and 2 finals and 2 semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League with Chelsea and Bayer Leverkusen, but never has lifted a trophy in any of the 8 occasions.

Back
Top Bottom