UEFA Euro 2020 Group D ** spoilers ** (England, Croatia, Scotland, C.Republic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Total noob, but won't the lack of practice in attacking be kinda detrimental for England?

That depends if we ever intend to try and attack teams. I imagine that we will limp out in the next round and Southgate will linger in the job until the WC and gracefully step down after another **** show.

Playing attacking football without completely sacrificing defence is harder to do that playing 4 in defence and 2 holding midfielders and hoping your attackers will nick something.

Associate
couple of goals and we are talking winning the euros lmao, guys get a grip when was the last time england won any thing....i rest my case!!!!

Soldato
LOL butt hurt?

Saka is miles better than trent Arnold in both attacking and defending.

Trent Arnold had a bang average season

Grow up with these silly comments. You're deluded. When Trent was Sakas age he was playing in champions league finals then winning it and being absolutely vital in that competition. Breaking premier league records season after season but carry on.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Lol at these replies, armchair experts on a computer enthusiast forum. I wonder how you lot will fare managing the national team, let alone playing for it! :cry:

What a strange comment :rolleyes:

I don't think any of us are professional footballers so we probably wouldn't do well in the national team. None of us are football managers at the elite level either unsurprisingly. That being said I would wager that most people can have pretty well informed opinions on a range of matters without being a professional in that field. Thats kind of how the world works. Perhaps clubs shouldn't sell players or change managers unless the guys in charge are better footballers or managers than their players/managers.

Soldato
Grow up with these silly comments. You're deluded. When Trent was Sakas age he was playing in champions league finals then winning it and being absolutely vital in that competition. Breaking premier league records season after season but carry on.
The only thing he broke last season was winning the exact same trophies as saka, nout.

There's a reason trent Arnold was being debated into coming to the euros. Saka? Easy choice. Trent Arnold? Ummm lol

His trash. Can't even do the actual job his main to do, which is defend lol!

Kane has done more defending then trent ever does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom