Uefa Euro 2020 tickets

Soldato
Hi guys,

Did anybody manage to get any tickets in the recent ballot / sale through uefa.com?

I've managed to bag 4 tickets for a Group D Game and 4 tickets for the round of 16 game both at Wembley.

Also (now sort of regretting) managed to get 2 semi final tickets at Wembley for silly money (345 euros each). Thought its probably a once in a lifetime thing so why not.

Final tickets remaining are currently about 950 Euros approx which is just madness.

Im assuming more england tickets will be available through the FA closer to the time.

Anybody else planning to go?

Soldato
I'm in a ballot for the England Travellers club. Will be finding out by the end of this month whether we have got any.
Wondering if anyone else has been informed yet, it says you will know by the end of the month, but I'm just impatient.

Soldato
I entered the ballot. Presume if I’ve not heard I’ve not got any?

I don't know but I'd assume this ballot is only for the remaining tickets as part of the England Supporters Club, that's the ballot I entered at the end of December.
But I don't know..

Soldato
OP
Even though i am not in the England Supporters club, it still allowed me to enter into the most recent ballot, despite having been allocated tickets in the previous ballot...

Soldato
Even though i am not in the England Supporters club, it still allowed me to enter into the most recent ballot, despite having been allocated tickets in the previous ballot...

Maybe there separate and have their own allocation. I'd be ****** if that's not the case, E.T.C is not free.

Soldato
OP
Maybe there separate and have their own allocation. I'd be ****** if that's not the case, E.T.C is not free.
Yes they should be separate, as the first 2 sales were done before qualifying had been finalised. These were tickets supposedly allocated to the individual associations, but it still allowed the application to go through without having any membership

Caporegime
Had the general ballot email through earlier on and got tickets for all group games and R16.

Decided not to go to Baku though for the 2 games there, I'll watch some cricket instead. Flights and hotel booked for Rome though.

Soldato
I got tickets for all the group games. In the good seats only though, not general. Gona cost 125quid a game. Definitely doing it though

Soldato
So does anyone think this will be open to fans next year.... I have tickets and I don't think I'll ever get to go.
I will have to end up going to Qatar to get my first serious tournament virginity broken.

Soldato
So does anyone think this will be open to fans next year.... I have tickets and I don't think I'll ever get to go.
I will have to end up going to Qatar to get my first serious tournament virginity broken.

Seems I will not be going to any of the qualifiers that I have bought tickets for. They emailed today to say that capacity is verified at 22500 seats, which will be pulled from a ballot via a 70/20/10 system
70% to people with the most caps, 20 to anyone who has been to at least away games and 4 home, and 10% to the remain applicants.

So i have a ticket to the 3 group matches, and only 2250 of those I have a chance of winning in the ballot. I am probably in the boat with about 50-75k other people. No liking my chances tbh. I appreciate that people who are dedicated fans should probably get priority but those people have been to lots of games, I haven't so I i feel like I should get to see some euro matches :D

Soldato
OP
Seems I will not be going to any of the qualifiers that I have bought tickets for. They emailed today to say that capacity is verified at 22500 seats, which will be pulled from a ballot via a 70/20/10 system
70% to people with the most caps, 20 to anyone who has been to at least away games and 4 home, and 10% to the remain applicants.

So i have a ticket to the 3 group matches, and only 2250 of those I have a chance of winning in the ballot. I am probably in the boat with about 50-75k other people. No liking my chances tbh. I appreciate that people who are dedicated fans should probably get priority but those people have been to lots of games, I haven't so I i feel like I should get to see some euro matches :D

is this through the FA / England supporters group? I got my tickets directly through UEFA so not sure what will happen

Soldato
OP
So who has had their tickets cancelled ? I have had my 2 x semi final tickets (which i paid top dollar for) and 4 x Round of 16 tickets cancelled. Thankfully i have managed to keep my 4 x Czech republic vs England tickets for the 22nd. I was really looking forward to the semi's but I guess its just not meant to be.

Soldato
I had all 3 of my group matches cancelled and failed in all the ballots. We're you successful in the ballot to keep your tickets, or able to rebuy somehow.

Soldato
OP
I had all 3 of my group matches cancelled and failed in all the ballots. We're you successful in the ballot to keep your tickets, or able to rebuy somehow.

All 3 games I had tickets for went to ballots, my tickets were picked out from the ballot for the England game. I got lucky.

Soldato
OP
Isn't there a chance that more tickets will be made available at a later date, covid permitting?

i doubt it but who knows. UEFA gave everybody 3-4 opportunities to return tickets, it looks like nobody did. So it went to ballots. My semi final tickets were £350 each and still i had them cancelled/returned/refunded.

Back
Top Bottom