UEFA Europa League Final Eintracht Frankfurt v Rangers ** spoilers ** [Wednesday 18th May 2022]

Soldato
I'm not sure you can give any other card then red.

FTEA8EUWQAQ-xd7

Time has saved him there.

Jesus man, you and your red cards. :cry:

Soldato
Dude..it's 6 mins into a final and adrenaline is pumping. The leg is a bit too high and the Frankfurt guy has ducked. It's an accident. I'm surprised it wasn't a yellow. Its a firm yellow for me
Doesn’t matter how soon it is, for me it’s an orange card, one where it’s at least a yellow but you wouldn’t argue too much if a red was given.
The fact he ducked shouldn’t make too much difference, if he hadn’t ducked and was kicked in the chest it would 100% be red so why if he’s ducked and took it in the head should it be a “lesser” foul?

Soldato
Dude..it's 6 mins into a final and adrenaline is pumping. The leg is a bit too high and the Frankfurt guy has ducked. It's an accident. I'm surprised it wasn't a yellow. Its a firm yellow for me

Is he not that type of player either? Im not saying id want a red as it would ruin the game but theres deffo a shout for it and he couldnt have complained.

Soldato
Doesn’t matter how soon it is, for me it’s an orange card, one where it’s at least a yellow but you wouldn’t argue too much if a red was given.
The fact he ducked shouldn’t make too much difference, if he hadn’t ducked and was kicked in the chest it would 100% be red so why if he’s ducked and took it in the head should it be a “lesser” foul?

It's not a red card for me, even if he kicked him in the chest. The ball has popped up and Lundstrom is trying to control it with his studs. Orange card as in sin bin, yea, we should have the sin bin. It's an orange card, 15 mins off the pitch.

Don
Just looking at the crowd there and I honestly think they should have put more effort into segregating the fans.
The problem is UEFA take around 50% of the tickets for themselves - they sell a proportion of them to the general public and the rest go to sponsors. One way or another the vast majority of those tickets end up in the hands of supporters of the two finalists and they end up sat together.

Back
Top Bottom