UEFA Still Got A Childish Grudge About The 4 UK Associations ?

Soldato
Our refs are ****ing ****. Either bent or blind. Or both.

Who could have foreseen that appointing Riley as their chief would make things even worse they were when he was a ref? I mean come on? Who actually watches football?

Poll would have probably done a better job. He just wouldn't have remembered any of it.

They're an absolute disgrace to the game. Could you just imaging Jon Moss with the VAR? he wouldn't even look at it. He doesn't even listen to his assistants.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Neither did Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland, Rep. Ireland. :p

As England fans we should probably be thankful there are no other home nations referees, particularly Scottish.

Associate
Look the Scottish dont hate the English football team, really we dont.
Scottish folk see the England team more of ... well like an old grandfather 95+ years old, cant pee without help, hobbles around slowly with a frame, doesnt know where he is most of the time and all he thinks about is better times in his youth when he was much more impressive. We have sympathy for you guys down south, and pity.

We do however hate, and i really mean proper hatred for your commentators and pundits.
There is a small, hot and dark place in hell for them...

Soldato
Scottish folk see the England team more of ... well like an old grandfather 95+ years old, cant pee without help, hobbles around slowly with a frame, doesnt know where he is most of the time and all he thinks about is better times in his youth when he was much more impressive. We have sympathy for you guys down south, and pity.

We do however hate, and i really mean proper hatred for your commentators and pundits.
There is a small, hot and dark place in hell for them...

This. EXACTLY this.

Permabanned
OP

We Scots are in a perpetual state of delusion, in your heart of hearts do you really think that if Scotland had won a major sporting tourney
we wouldn't crow about it 4 -5 times a day ? Wise up eh ?
I mean, you only need to be in a Celtic supporter's company for only a few seconds before they start bragging " Celtic, first British club to
win the European Cup by the way, blah, bleargh ".

[ the only occasion you'll hear a dyed in the blarney Celtic fan say that hateful geo-political word: British]

This is one Scot wishing our friends England well.

Associate
I dont dislike them ... much.... only really a couple of things will make me hate the England fitba team.
1, if i have money on them... or more likely the team playing them. This is quite a lot.
2, if they have the usual assortment of brain dead pundits saying they will win t world cup, achieve world piece and a cure for cancer.. all because they won a game (by the skin of there baws)
3, if that ugly **** rooooni is playing (ok not a prob now)

Fair enough that was 3 but hey whos counting.

Soldato
People saying ours are **** clearly haven't watched much international league football. Been plenty of **** decisions in this WC already, and it would be much more obvious without VAR.

Back
Top Bottom