UK computer retail parts suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi,

I don't mean to step on the toes of OCUK shop who generously provide this forum for us, but as I have mentioned elsewhere I am trying to make a few upgrades to a mates system there in Pommie-land.

He's a pensioner and while I'll help out by kicking in a few $ - price is a very important consideration in this scenario.

As a new member I don't have access to the 2nd hand forum on here, so I may have to be looking at new options only (or ebay UK)

Being an Aussie I'm unfamiliar with the computer retailers over there - can anyone recommend or even just list alternate retailers so I can check prices and options on their sites please.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

In return I'll send you a Koala or Bindi Irwin or something. :)

Soldato
I assume he think's you're trolling.

Don't want to step on the toes of OcUK but please can I have a list of all their biggest competitors?

No links to competitors is one of the forum rules.

Soldato
Have you tried calling OcUK Customer Services to see if they'll give you a list of their best competitors?

Commissario
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/help/boardRules/

No promotion of OcUK's competitors

We, Overclockers UK (OcUK) are happy to provide the resources of these forums to responsible individuals without charge. They cost a substantial amount of money to maintain and use considerable amounts of bandwidth which is paid for exclusively by us. As you know OcUK are in the computer hardware business and therefore the promotion of OcUK's competitors is forbidden. Examples of promotion are :-
  • Posting links to direct competitors websites (i.e. other computer e-tailers)
  • Posting links to computer related products at general retailers (e.g. Amazon, Argos, Tesco etc)
  • Posting links to reviews that promote competitors
  • Quoting the names or contact details of competitors
  • Offering to provide the names or contact details of competitors
  • Hinting about product availability at competitors and their pricing
  • Using the forums to notify a member of intent or actual supply of names or contact details of competitors
  • Listing competitors names, URLs or e-mail addresses in signatures
  • Listing competitors names, URLs or e-mail addresses in profile
  • Posting links to or the mentioning of auction sites
  • Disguising attempts to do any of the above

*Please note the above list is not exhaustive and is subject to moderator discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom