**UK FIRST: DELL U2913WM SUPER-WIDE LED MONITOR NOW AVAILABLE!!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OcUK has secured stock on DELL's first Super-Wide LED Monitor and it looks stunning:-

Dell UltraSharp U2913WM 29" Super-Widescreen LED Monitor - Midnight Grey @ £599.99 inc VAT

MO-066-DE_400.jpg

Navigate multiple applications at once and multitask like never before. A vast, 29" panoramic display with a 21:9 aspect ratio and 2560 x 1080 Wide Full-HD offers the screen space of side-by-side monitors without a distracting bezel in between. Plus, with a 178°/178° (typical) ultra-wide viewing angle, you can enjoy an excellent view from almost any position.

Experience remarkably precise and accurate color made possible by over 99 percent sRGB at a delta-E of less than 5, offering broad color variation. Plus, the U2913WM comes factory color-calibrated, so you can enjoy outstanding color accuracy right out of the box.

Make it work for you, with extensive connectivity such as DisplayPort 1.2, USB 3.02, Mini DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI, plus highly adjustable tilt and swivel positioning, a 130mm height adjustability range and a VESA-compatible wall mounting option (mounting kit sold separately).

Synchronize your applications and improve your visual experience. Dell Display Manager offers a variety of features that can optimize your media presentation and maximize your monitor’s real estate, such as Easy Arrange and Auto Mode.

Automatically optimize your video settings with the Smart Video Enhance3 feature, optimizing colors and sharpness for the best possible presentation. Choose Movie mode for recommended settings, or choose Advanced mode to manually adjust contrast, sharpness, color saturation and hue however you like.

Stay energy-efficient with PowerNap and dynamic dimming features that automatically help regulate power usage. Plus, the U2913WM features an eco-conscious design with arsenic-free glass, mercury-free LED and BFR/PVC-free laminates in the chassis. The U2913WM is EPEAT® Gold and ENERGY STAR® qualified and comes packed in eco-conscious recyclable packaging.

Specification:-
- Panel: 29-inch (73.02cm) (diagonal) VIS with LED backlights
- 21:9 aspect ratio
- LED Technology
- Contrast Ratio: 2,000,000:1
- Brightness: 300cd/m
- Response: 8ms
- Resolution: Wide Full-HD 2560 x 1080 at 60 Hz (Max)
- Viewing Angles: 178°/178° ultra-wide viewing angle
- In-plane switching technology
- Color calibration factory report
- More than 99% sRGB (deltaE < 5)
- Input Connections: DisplayPort 1.2 / mini-DisplayPort, DP-out, HDMI, DVI-D (HDCP), VGA
- USB3.0 Hub (4 downstream / 1 upstream)
- Tilt, swivel and height adjustable (130mm)
- Option to wall mount in landscape and portrait mode (VESA 100mm x 100mm)
- Arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED panel
- Dell Display Manager - Auto mode, PowerNap, Easy Arrange, Smart Video Enhance
- ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT Gold, TCO Certified Displays, ErP Standards compliant
- 3yr Onsite-Warranty

Only £599.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Wowsers that looks great, would love to play a few rounds of BF3 and get my programming done on a couple of those!

edit: scratch that, I want to see an Eyefinity setup with 3 of these...

Associate
Am I the only one thinking that the vertical space is pants. I'd like a TV at this resolution/aspect ratio but a computer monitor.. I'm not convinced.

Soldato
Wow, could be a suitable replacement for Eyefinity/Surround if the price could come down to reasonable levels - £600 for LED, bit much. Gaming might be weird without the wrap-around effect of multi-monitors, though would love to try it!

Gibbo can you do any screen shots of FPS games so we can see how stretched the picture gets towards the edges? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom