1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Muslim population 'rising 10 times faster than rest of society'

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by scorza, Jan 31, 2009.

1. deuse

Capodecina

£1 an hour 50 years ago was a LOT

My first job I got paid £6.50p a week so your grandparents done well to get that job.

The avg wage then was £8-12 and you are saying that no one wanted a £60 a week job..BS if you ask me.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  2. mollymoo

Mobster

They were paying that in blackpool before the minimum wage so 50 years ago it would of been an absolutely awesome wage, are you sure thats what they got or a pound a week.

3. RDM

Capodecina

So you were two 50 years ago. How much does a two year old actually know about the state of the country? :D

4. deuse

Capodecina

I was 3 in fact :D

You knew then if things was bad because if your mom never got you any sweets on a friday night something was wrong :D

5. sansnom

Wise Guy

I've had far more grief from eastern european immigrants then I've ever had from muslim immigrants and even then i've noticed the only ones that tend to be complete prats are pakistani, sudanese, somalian, ethiopian, algerian, morrocan or tunisian.

Of the iraqi's, lebanese, palestinian, jordanian, syrian and gulf muslims i know they are all highly educated doctors, engineers, mathmeticians etc and contribute very well to society paying taxes and providing jobs and services and importantly bringing cash into the country which we need.

The ones I can't stand are the uneducated and say stuff like "we're gonna bring the UK flag down and replace it with the flag of islam" and you look into them and they're all asylum seekers and on benefits. That's the kind of immigration we don't need.

6. Meds

Hitman

Dudes there are criminals, rude ppl etc from all elements of society, race/religion doesnt make a difference.

As for muslims wanting to take over the world, implement sharia law in the UK, does anyone know one Muslim Man or Woman who personally wants to do this???

Or is it just the drivel of one mad man/woman who the media has managed to find outside the jobcenter?

7. bhavv

PermaBanned

Maybe it was £1 a day or less then, I heard it a very long time ago maybe over 10 years ago when they told me.

It cant have been an awesome wage for a factory job, since they were using newspapers as loo roll and none of my aunties / uncles could afford to stay on in education.

I just remember hearing £1 and 12 hours a day, but it seem that the two didnt go together :p

It was either that or I would have been a farmer.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  8. mollymoo

Mobster

It's mainly under-educated and angry teens that use this as a means to cause trouble. The older more educated muslim folk generally think nothing of the sort.

Yup I don't think the mill owners were known for paying great wages :)

9. Its_Me

Mobster

I wonder what would happen IF a TV forum did a program 'Muslim(s), a force for good in the world?'

In fact, no, it would NOT even be allowed.

10. thevet

PermaBanned

this country was alot better 20 years go never mind 50!Worst thing this country ever did was get rid of National service...im all in favour to bring it back!Sort out the riff raff i can tell you that,if national service was bought back in then all these foreigners that DONT BELONG here, taking money from this country would get up and leave and go back to there place of origin...or find another country with a government thats as stupid as this one that hands out free benefits to anyone that comes over on a banana boat and claims asylum...
    There are plenty of skilled people in this country who cannot find work cause the jobs are filled by foreigners....

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  11. Flibbles

Hitman

Nail on head there. I have nothing against immigration as long as they are a benefit to society and don't attempt to force their beliefs on us.

12. stockhausen

Capodecina

That's amazing, you can tell that just by looking into them :eek:

13. Tefal

Capo Crimine

Considering that "looking into" basically a common term for research/find out it's hardly surprising is it?:confused:

14. bhavv

PermaBanned

I disagree quite strongly that they are all on benefits when a lot of my doctors are Muslims.

Your prejudice is astounding, I take it that you assume that a minority of a 3% minority in the UK who are on benefits are a larger issue then the thousands upon thousands of white british people claiming benefits for being overweight?

15. Tefal

Capo Crimine

did you ignore this part of his post?

16. Xordium

Capodecina

With you on this as I strongly disagree with stereotypes

Including this one :rolleyes:

17. beachBOYken

Sgarrista

what gets me is the goverment paying out benefits to peoples familys who dont even live in this country

18. BIGFOOTTELL

PermaBanned

Yeah so true .
    About 25 years ago I was evicted from a council flat I had lived it for 6 years
    with the council saying a single person could not occupy a two bedroom flat
    After the council refitted the flat out they moved a single black person in .
    And was told I did'nt have enough points to be rehoused .

19. Xordium

Capodecina

A BLACK person! Whatever will happen next :rolleyes:

So that person could have had a number of reasons to have enough points to get that particular flat but you chose to highlight ...

20. BIGFOOTTELL

PermaBanned

So that person could have had a number of reasons to have enough points to get that particular flat but you chose to highlight ...[/QUOTE]

Yeah he did he was black and it was all part of local gov policy of so called equal rights to ethnic minorities and this minority group greatly out numbers any other nationality in that council's borough .I was was told by a local policeman that the way the law worked you could only be be racist if you was white (english) SAD but true

Yeah a black person if he had been some other colour I would have said that instead I can only hope that some one with more points come's along regardless of colour and they will evict him .

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009