1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Muslim population 'rising 10 times faster than rest of society'

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by scorza, Jan 31, 2009.

1. chex

Hitman

Woo, a brother! We are quite rare it has to be said.

Carry on.

2. chex

Hitman

I think you'll find the locals hate the al-shabab more than anyone else on the planet. Where was your support when the moderate Islamic Courts had effectively taken control and Somalia was on the verge of peace before the Wahabis rolled in? If you're not part of the solution you're either part of the problem or you STFU.

What this comes down to is that your government and the US won't say or do anything agains Wahabi backed extremists because they need Saudi money, effectively giving them free rein. The Wahabis are the source of all Muslim extremism as portrayed in the media today. The source of the modern idea of Islamic expansion of creed and power is rooted in Wahabi Islam - it was Wahabi Saudi preachers in Afghanistan in the 80s that introduced extremist Islam and funded the Taleban, Wahabi Saudi preachers in Somalia leading and funding the al-shabab, basically anywhere with an Islamic suicide bombing of any sort can be traced back to the Wahabis.

It is the same reason why the Taliban were ever in power, and why Kenya, Tanzania, the US and the UK have all been bombed. And what is the west's response? Attack Afghanistan and Iraq, and now make noise at Iran. Genius.

As far as immigration goes, imo, the British Empire has come home, and your new friends are treating you a hell of a lot better than you treated them when you went over to theirs (crazy wahabis excepted). You are, after all, a nation of immigrants despite what your BNP says.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  3. Xordium

Capodecina

Ok fair enough I wasn't aware you had the full details of this chaps claim and entitlement so I stand corrected.

Actually not very true at all.

4. BIGFOOTTELL

PermaBanned

Quite right too

Whats not true I really was told that by a police officer as for the law never put it to the test .

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  5. Xordium

Capodecina

I think I was sarcastically pointing out that you can not have known the full details of why that person got that flat unless you saw all the paperwork presented for his case. He could have quite easily had issues that you were unaware of that would have upgraded his entitlement.

Oh and that policemen that said that only white people can be charged with being racist - well hate to be the one to break it to you but he was talking out of his ****.

6. BIGFOOTTELL

PermaBanned

Did'nt someone once say that sarcasm the lowest form of wit

I sure you would know more about what come's out of that part of the body than I would

7. Xordium

Capodecina

Do you believe everything people tell you?

8. BIGFOOTTELL

PermaBanned

No and certainly nothing you have to say

9. Stanman67

Gangster

Thats a bloody lie, you have security of tenure with a LA tenancy and CANNOT be evicted/removed without a court order from a county court and most def not for the reasons you have stated.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

10. Its_Me

Mobster

Just like to add, even going to a CC with regards to this matter, the CC would make every effort to keep you in your home.
    Had he not paid his rent and not bothered to reply/show at the court?

11. dirtydog

PermaBanned

Over in Switzerland...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8385069.stm

We should have had such a referendum in this country too.

12. Dolph

Man of Honour

Yay! Mob rule, the answer to everything...

Screw any consideration of individual rights, just go with the desire of the mob.

How about we have a mob vote on whether the BNP should be illegal?

13. Floogie

Hitman

It's funny how "mob rule" becomes the "democratic majority" when the subject of the vote is something more personally agreeable.

14. RDM

Capodecina

You haven't really followed Dolph's posts have you?

15. rIcK

Wise Guy

Lots of blatent racism in this thread. Every Muslim i've ever known has been much more hard working than half the chav scum who live in the streets around me on the dole with 50 kids.

The problem with our country is not people who come here to work hard, its the theiving gits who just sit on there butts all day not contributing to society. This is backed up by a rubbish government who does nothing to sort it out.

Get a grip guys....

16. RDM

Capodecina

Technically it is intolerance rather than racism. Islam isn't a race and as it is something you choose it should be rightly open to criticism if you feel there are problems with it.

I am assuming you don't see the irony in your first two statements when put together? :)

17. Floogie

Hitman

Sorry, did I miss something?

18. Dolph

Man of Honour

if you had followed enough of my posts, you would know my opinion on mob rule and opinion based rather than fact based lawmaking applies to all situations...

19. scorza

Caporegime

I think quite the opposite. Switzerland can point to the demonstrable harm resulting from permitting the Islamisation of British, Swedish or German (and other) cities. This is why there are only 4 minarets in Switzerland at the moment (one dating back to the 19th century), local planning policy already prevent new ones - this referendum just ensures that insidious politicians can't come in and change that policy without telling the Swiss public. Unlike in Britian where the uncontrolled immigration was encouraged behind our backs for the sole purpose of "rubbing the right's nose in diversity".

20. deuse

Capodecina

"Taxpayers are paying £1,600 a week for a former asylum seeker and her family to live in a luxury flat, it has been reported."

"Somali Nasra Warsame, 40, lives with seven of her children and mother in the property just off Edgware Road, central London, which is worth £1.8 million"

"She and husband Bashir Eden - both said to be unemployed - fled Somalia in 1991 and have been rehoused by Westminster Council after losing their previous home."

Wonder why they never went to France\Spain or any other EU country?
    I thought asylum seeker had to go to the nearest safe country and not travel 1,000s miles to freebie land.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=151128750