1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Muslim population 'rising 10 times faster than rest of society'

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by scorza, Jan 31, 2009.

1. stockhausen

Capodecina

But yeah, I can quite understand why the geriatric Nigerian Wole Soyinka would think that "England is [an] 'Islamist cesspit'" - England mind, not Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland and certainly not Nigeria which is renowned around the world for its corruption :rolleyes:

2. dirtydog

PermaBanned

His comments seem to have stung you, because they weren't made by a white person I can only assume. He also evidently recognises that his own country isn't perfect either, so it seems silly for you to attack his country. Finally, I think we can forgive him using the word 'England' if he meant it to describe the whole of Britain, because foreigners often do that.

The fact is that there IS a problem in Britain with radical Islamists and they ARE allowed to flourish in Britain. This point has been made by many different people of different nationalities.

3. stockhausen

Capodecina

I do just love it when you and the British Nazi Party portray your prejudices as FACTs :D

4. dirtydog

PermaBanned

5. stockhausen

Capodecina

6. TipTop

PermaBanned

This should sting him harder: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7173599.stm

:D

Yes they do.

7. Yas786

Caporegime

PMSL...i dont see anywhere in that article where he mentions these so called no go areas for non muslims/non white people??...is this a magical place he is talking about??. Talk about gross exaggeration...prime example why muppets like this Bishop should keep his opinions to himself...wonder why he still keeps his muslim name Nazir Ali if hes no longer muslim;):confused:...is he trying to compensate for a lack of something i wonder.

8. TipTop

PermaBanned

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article3176455.ece

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

9. Yas786

Caporegime

10. TipTop

PermaBanned

Are you serious? :confused:

11. mollymoo

Mobster

After reading through this thread, it seems yourself and a few others will never be satisfied that what you see is a fact. You perhaps need to state your definition of a fact then people can try to find some for you.

12. Yas786

Caporegime

Yes are you??:confused:...whats your point??...that there are muslims out there that are anti-west etc etc??...yes there are those types of muslims out there...yes we do get that sherlock;)...but anything to support your opinion that muslims are all one and the same ie deep down all are extremists then carry on whilst i sit here and laugh:).

13. TipTop

PermaBanned

The bishop was exercising his right of freedom of expression and speech.

You said this: "muppets like this Bishop should keep his opinions to himself."

So according to you the bishop should not be allowed to express himself and speak freely, and that's why I posted the image of the caveman.

You get my point now?

14. RDM

Capodecina

To be fair it is pretty obvious that there is a problem in the UK with radical Islamists. You would have to be blind or stupid not to realise that. However I doubt it is anywhere near as large a problem as dirtydog and the BNP make out.

15. Vonhelmet

Caporegime

Hell, I'm a non-Muslim and I'm quite anti-West, in a very broad sense. Quick, someone lynch me.

16. Yas786

Caporegime

I got your point a long time ago lol...but thanks for explaining it though:)

Im already on it vonhelmet...gonna make you an example :p

17. Yas786

Caporegime

As i said a page back or so...its an exaggeration ie the massive rise in muslim population by the BNP and their supporters but it works because it keeps the 'fear' alive so to speak...sure there is a problem with radical islamists in this country along with quite a few other countries but its not as a big a problem as the BNP and their supporters make it out to be.

18. TipTop

PermaBanned

\:D/

You're welcome. :)

19. stockhausen

Capodecina

I don't consider expressions of personal opinion to be facts.
    I don't consider the allegation that "radical Islamists ARE allowed to flourish in Britain" to be a fact.
    I don't consider the suggestion that all / the majority of / a significant minority of Muslims in the UK are radical Islamic Fundamentalists to be a fact.

I don't even consider that Dirtydog's beloved British Nazi Party reflects only the views of a tiny minority of racist, loony British thugs to be a fact; true but not provable :p

I don't consider Islam, Christianity or Judaism to have any relationship at all with fact ;)

20. mollymoo

Mobster

So say for example all of this was true, (not saying it is or it isn't), what would it take for you to see the truth, what would you consider a fact?