Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Unsurprising that criticising Tucker is also on your list.

I'm pretty sure I disagreed with stuff he said when the war first started actually, the problem is that as always, there's an exaggeration of what he actually has said in order to make everything sound as bad as possible because he's a Conservative.

Personally I dislike Russia, I think their government has levels of corruption that essentially makes them state sponsored gangsters and what Putin is doing in Ukraine is disgusting, I'm only sad that they have nuclear weapons so we can't send their army back to the stone age.

Soldato
*Secretary of State Blinken to Outline U.S. Policy Toward China on Thursday at 1400 GMT — Statement
ayQxgcP.png

Soldato
I'd be a bit wary about that twitter user, there have been a couple of times now when he's been outed as a possible LARPer, he's been caught out sharing old photos as new for example and some of his claims of his apparent exploits seem rather sus.

But I see many photos / videos on this account that looks pretty genuine like he in the warzone or definitely in the know.

Maybe he exaggerating a lot.

Caporegime
But I see many photos / videos on this account that looks pretty genuine like he in the warzone or definitely in the know.

Maybe he exaggerating a lot.

He's done more than exaggerate, he's taken old photos from telegram then claimed them as his own - for example, this was one posted on twitter:

The only original photos seem to be posted with a garage floor as background:

The timing is dodgy too and just a lot of what he's claimed/posted about is really really suspect:

And his raid into enemy territory thing:

Caporegime
'Ukrainian special forces Switchblade loitering munition strike on a Russian T-72B3'

Interesting video doing the rounds

Oh, one of the larger ones/the 600s, nice! I saw some claimed footage of one of the smaller ones/300s seemingly miss some Russian troops prompting them to run away quite quickly, that recent one seems to be right on target!

Man of Honour
Oh, one of the larger ones/the 600s, nice! I saw some claimed footage of one of the smaller ones/300s seemingly miss some Russian troops prompting them to run away quite quickly, that recent one seems to be right on target!

Not looked into it but seen claims it was the 300 and only took out the soldiers on top - but not 100% on that.

Caporegime
Not looked into it but seen claims it was the 300 and only took out the soldiers on top - but not 100% on that.

Oh, my bad then, quite possibly, I just assumed it was a larger one given the target but there were very few of them in the initial batch sent and more of the 300s so you might well be right there.

The crew were outside the tank though so it has probs had some "success" even if a smaller one.

Man of Honour
It is going to have Russian soldiers, especially vehicle crews, on edge - the footage reminds me of the UCAV from BF4.

EDIT: A skilled operator can probably take out even armoured vehicles with the 300s if there are open hatches, or stuff like the blast shields down on armoured cars, etc. etc. by aiming at the specific part of the vehicle - on some tanks even the 300s can probably get a disabling hit via the rear deck.

Soldato
They should start strapping C4 onto drones and as artillery has just fired or firing, flying them into the trench bunkers to clear them out. If you only care about 1 way flight, those should be fairly cheap to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom