Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
A wise decision imo with all debris flying
The lake is 500 meters from the mall with what looks like factories in between so it's interesting the debris and shockwave reached that far, must have been a big explosion

Looks like the factories were the target and not the mall

I thought Macron told us all Putin said he wasn't going to attack ? Hope there's an English subbed version of this documentary, sounds interesting to hear the calls

Last edited:
Soldato
For everything they gain in the East, they are currently losing ground in the south, especially towards Kherson.
Yep, someone does need to learn to read a map... what happened to the Russian positions around Kharkiv over the past few weeks? What happened to the Russian positions around Kyiv? What happened to the Russian positions around Kharkiv?

Ok so this invasion began Thursday 24th February 2022 according to Google, yes I know Dowie disputes this but this shows nothing but his limitations.
Someone could provide him with video footage of Russian troops entering Ukraine on this very date but it's unlikely it would convince him that this is anything but a mere conspiracy theory and that the evidence has been fabricated to plot against him.

Now your claim was that Russia has not gained any territory overall and Cougars was that what was lost in the East has been gained in the South.
Now what better way to view your claims but by looking at a map that can clearly demonstrate the difference since the start of the invasion 24th Feb(Dowie dispute noted) and compares it with close to todays date. Surely we can then see if Ukraines troops are holding Russian territory or vice versa.

Now ofcourse I can't compete with those professional sources what other forum members provide such as a random youtuber, so I will go with the best Russia has to offer.

m5Dpw64.jpeg
Image taken from a well known Russian propagandist site
Russian propaganda site 1
The pink parts represent parts that Ukraine has lost and is under Russian military control.

71mdTFO.jpeg
Image taken from another pro Russian sponsored by the ruble website.
Link to those evil shills website
Again the pink parts represent Ukraine territory under Russian control.

VD17JTl.jpeg
Image clearly taken from a non serious website as it claims that Zelensky is admitting Russia occupies 20% of its land and shows him smiling about it.
Link to non serious website, may aswell be called The Onion

Yes I know I only ever provide sources from what some may say are funded by the ruble but still I think the map is fairly accurate for the date claimed.

Man of Honour
Or you can look at it in detail at sites like https://militaryland.net/ukraine/invasion-day-122-summary/ as I've linked to before - which are not at odds with pro-Russian sources by any real extent beyond understandable fuzz of war. Which also show changes right from the start in detail and broader than just a part of the eastern pocket as per your selectively picked example - ignoring the map further down the page which shows the territory changes in the south as well.

Associate
Now your claim was that Russia has not gained any territory overall and Cougars was that what was lost in the East has been gained in the South.
Now what better way to view your claims but by looking at a map that can clearly demonstrate the difference since the start of the invasion 24th Feb(Dowie dispute noted) and compares it with close to todays date. Surely we can then see if Ukraines troops are holding Russian territory or vice versa.

I might be nit picking, but surely it is all Ukraines territory. Ukraine isn't holding any Russian terriroty, as they aren't across the border inside Russia.

Soldato
Or you can look at
I don't need to, I can go to more reputable websites such as BBC, The Guardian and Reuters.
You can claim the links I provided are fake or not trustworthy all you like but if you are happy with what randomyoutuber458 tells you then feel free to carry on living in that bubble.
Personally I don't care for him or how many likes he gets on his videos, feel free to become his patreon and give a chunk of your wage every week as he clearly provides you some safe space from reality.

Man of Honour
I don't need to, I can go to more reputable websites such as BBC, The Guardian and Reuters.
You can claim the links I provided are fake or not trustworthy all you like but if you are happy with what randomyoutuber458 tells you then feel free to carry on living in that bubble.
Personally I don't care for him or how many likes he gets on his videos, feel free to become his patreon and give a chunk of your wage to every week as he clearly provides you some safe space from reality.

I mean they all pretty much show the same thing give or take some very minor differences... the only not trustworthy aspect here is your posts.

Soldato
28-Jun-2022 15:21:39 - Treasury Website: U.S. Imposes Additional Russia-Related Sanctions
28-Jun-2022 15:22:31 - Treasury Website: U.S. Imposes Russia-Related Sanctions on Dozens of Entities and Individuals
28-Jun-2022 15:23:15 - Treasury Website: Latest Sanctions Target Russia’s State-Owned Defense Conglomerate Rostec and Affiliated Entities
28-Jun-2022 15:23:43 - Treasury Website: Latest Sanctions Target Multiple Banks Including Bank of Moscow
28-Jun-2022 15:24:01 - Treasury Website: U.S. Imposes Sanctions on United Aircraft Corp
28-Jun-2022 15:24:37 - Treasury Website: U.S. to Prohibit Russia Gold Imports Under Latest Sanctions

Soldato
Any news on China's role in this?

From what I understand, they are getting a lot of the oil from Russia and are also possibly going to supply Russia with their military equipment... I hope for the sake of the world's economy China does not get too involved especially with the mounting tensions regarding Taiwan.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Any news on China's role in this?

From what I understand, they getting a lot of the oil from Russia and are also possibly going to supply Russia with their own military equipment... I hope for the sake of the world's economy China does not get too involved especially with the mounting tensions regarding Taiwan.

Seems very mixed with regard to China - they will happily do some stuff like buying oil but very wary of putting any money into Russia or being owed any money by Russia.

Interestingly a few times information leaks seem to suggest Russian military leadership are certain China is going to take action with regard to Taiwan imminently but on the face of it that doesn't seem likely as China is some way off an optimal military configuration for that - 2025-2027 would seem more likely.

Soldato
The other poster was referring to when things were going well and Russia was being beaten back...
Hahaha I didn't say anything of the sort, I laughed at this bolded bit where you clearly say overall.

More delusion, you do seem to have ...lalala petty insults so deleted

Russia isn't gaining ground overall,.......................not worth reading so I will delete the rubbish.

Bolded bit ^^

Someone needs to show this one a map and how they work.
It's not the cat and mouse games that matter but the result of them.

and just wow at the bolded bit lol
My response clearly laughs at your claim.

Associate
Hahaha I didn't say anything of the sort, I laughed at this bolded bit where you clearly say overall.

Bolded bit ^^

My response clearly laughs at your claim.

Seems to me it's obvious what both @Rroff and @dowie are claiming which is that Russian control of Ukrainian territory peaked in March (iirc around the 23rd) and has declined substantially since then. At the current time it appears that in the East Russia is gaining and in the South Ukraine is gaining (slower) resulting in insignificant % changes overall. I'm sure they can confirm if that's what they meant?

The war has basically been like this:

Massive RU gains North/North-East/South
Slow grinding everywhere
Massive UA gains North/North-East
Slow grinding RU gains East <- Now
Back and forth North-East <- Now
Slow grinding UA gains South <- Now

As an aside I think pre 24th Feb Russia + separatists controlled about 10% of Ukraine (including Crimea)? So currently net gain of ~10% for Russia.

Associate
The Netherlands and Germany will each deliver 3 additional PzH2000 armored howitzers with a range of 50km to Ukraine.

Last edited:
Associate
Let's see.

LOL

This is just you lacking reading comprehension/contextual awareness. Dowie is very obviously talking about the current state of play* rather than since the beginning of the war. Taking single lines out of context and claiming otherwise doesn't change that. Unless you believe he's in complete and utter denial of reality and thinks Ukraine is in possession of more territory than they started with/has pushed RU out completely?

*The current state of play being that both sides are grinding out territory on different fronts (I think Russia is making slightly more headway right now but in context of the size of Ukraine the % is small).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom