Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I really don't know why the BBC are still held in any regard as a truthful and unbiased news source. They have today had to publish the unsavoury fact that they had to pay substantial damages to a member of their editorial staff who felt their forging of a prominent member of British Royalty's bank statements to lure her into a lucrative interview with the slime ball Martin Bashir, was not something the BBC should really be doing. The BBC then fired him for a "lack of loyalty" in an attempt to further cover up their criminality, compounding their situation in court still further.

Quite why someone isn't doing time for this I have no idea..

Caporegime
28-Jun-2022 19:24:15 - Finland President Niinisto: Joint Memorandum Signed by Turkey, Sweden and Finland at NATO of Joint Commitment to Safeguard Common Security
28-Jun-2022 19:24:16 - Finland President Niinisto: Turkey Has Agreed to Support Finnish And Swedish Memberships of NATO
28-Jun-2022 20:00:53 - Finland’s President Niinisto: Next Step Is That Finland Will Receive a Formal Invitation to Become NATO Member
28-Jun-2022 20:09:25 - Finland’s President Niinisto: Joint Declaration With Turkey Describes Principles For Extraditions, Does Not List Individuals

You love to see it!

:D

Soldato
Vv8uybc.png
28-Jun-2022 22:43:42 - Biden Congratulates Turkey, Finland and Sweden on Signing Memorandum Paving the Way for Finland and Sweden To Join NATO — Statement

28-Jun-2022 22:49:19 - UK Government: UK Defence Spending Projected to Reach 2.3% of GDP This Year
28-Jun-2022 22:49:33 - UK Government: PM Will Announce New UK Military Commitments to NATO
28-Jun-2022 22:50:37 - UK Government: At NATO Summit Today, Prime Minister Will Urge Allies to Start Discussions on a New Target For Defence Investment From 2024

xTK6DrA.png

Soldato
You wouldn't know honesty if it slapped you in the face.

haha says the guy who has flip flopped like a fish constantly, says he is anti war yet wants Ukrainian women and children to fight to the death.

So far whenever I provide evidence contradicting a claim you become unable to read the article then focuse on anything but the point that was being discussed.
I provide links from the BBC, Guardian and Reuters to back up my points but you reject them, instead you provide links to some random youtuber who you probably bought bath water from.

Soldato
Amnesia trying to argue some miniscule point about percentages..sigh... Moving on.
Miniscule point ?
I thought the whole point of the Ukrainians putting up a fight is that they don't want to give up that (miniscule you say)percentage of their country.

Someone call Zelensky and tell him it's a miniscule amount of land and Scougar doesn't care for it also Dowie doesn't think the Russians have taken any land so he has no idea what this war is about.

Man of Honour
haha says the guy who has flip flopped like a fish constantly, says he is anti war yet wants Ukrainian women and children to fight to the death.

So far whenever I provide evidence contradicting a claim you become unable to read the article then focuse on anything but the point that was being discussed.
I provide links from the BBC, Guardian and Reuters to back up my points but you reject them, instead you provide links to some random youtuber who you probably bought bath water from.

This is just clown posting...

You are the one who seems incapable of reading the articles you linked to - the BBC one for instance does not back up your points when you bother to scroll down past the first image to the later bits showing the wider scale including events in the south.

Last edited:
Soldato

Well if I posted something more serious and provided links to credible media you would lose the ability to read. You only seem to mention my name now when I'm engaged with someone else and even then it's some snide comment.

Your ego has been hurt so many times, this is what you have been reduced to.

Man of Honour
Well if I posted something more serious and provided links to credible media you would lose the ability to read. You only seem to mention my name now when I'm engaged with someone else and even then it's some snide comment.

Your ego has been hurt so many times, this is what you have been reduced to.

Again just clown posting.

EDIT: Besides nothing you post actually merits more than snide comments - I'm one of the few who actually bothered to try and engage you in meaningful discussion over points back along.

Soldato

You are the one who seems incapable of reading the articles you linked to - the BBC one for instance does not back up your points when you bother to scroll down past the first image to the later bits showing the wider scale including events in the south.
Are you trying to continue Dowies (real) original point that Russian soldiers do not have control of any Ukrainian territory ?
That is why I posted the article and I'm fairly sure it does back up my point.

Feel free to change the argument and talk about daffodils now if you like or you can point to where in this article it states that Russia has not gained any ground in Ukraine.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60506682

I'm not expecting anything other than changing the argument from you.

Soldato
For instance I wonder why you linked to:

rather than from the same article:

ZbLhI9w.png

Which shows a more complete picture.

Wow do you even realise they both prove my point, that some Ukrainian territory is now under the control of Russian forces ?
Dowie originally claimed zero(gains) and you are carrying on his argument, not a good start Rroff.

Man of Honour
Wow do you even realise they both prove my point, that some Ukrainian territory is now under the control of Russian forces ?
Dowie originally claimed zero(gains) and you are carrying on his argument, not a good start Rroff.

I'll refer you back to https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...howing-attacks-similar.18582449/post-35691282 which you seem persistently trying to avoid addressing.

Absolutely no one is disputing some Ukrainian territory is under the control of Russian forces so that is another clown post from you.

You are making up a position on this I've never taken. Show me anywhere I've posted they've made zero gains?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just an unfriendly reminder for the radical bothsiders that we took Iraq in 42 days, Russia is looking mighty unmighty with their pitiful 126 days and counting. I'll also add in the extra 2925 days since they annexed Crimea for further bewilderment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom