Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Soldato
US readies new security package set to be signed off by Biden on Monday, which includes HIMARS launchers, ammunition for HIMARS, NASAMs launchers and NASAMs ammunition

Man of Honour
US readies new security package set to be signed off by Biden on Monday, which includes HIMARS launchers, ammunition for HIMARS, NASAMs launchers and NASAMs ammunition

You love to see that. The army have easily absorbed all provided so far. The US must be loving the demo and testing of all its hardware.

Soldato
Any publication blaming Ukraine for that should be utterly ashamed for even making that statement.

Yeap, telling everyone that they should hide the truth always is the best policy and never ever comes back to bite you on the bum. Personally I'm amazed AI told the truth in the face of such a huge "never complain about any Ukrainian mistakes" propaganda effort, even if those mistakes rarely happen it appears everyone here would rather lie about it.

I mean we all know Russia is committing all kinds of evil crap and we rightly hold them to account for that, but then you've also got to hold Ukraine to account when they risk civilian lives and if you not only refuse to do that but also want to cover up the truth then you're a hypocrite and a liar who can't be trusted to "tell the truth" ever again.

Soldato
Surely they will all defect?
NK send labour all over the world. The reason they don't tend to defect in high numbers is because punishments will be doled out to their family in return. Sent to camps for multiple generations etc. I think the last time I read into this, they often pick people with links to home to ensure they don't defect.

There's North Korea Labour all over the East.

Soldato
They explain why economic data out of Russia is bs, (Russia stopped reporting real economic data several months ago) and yet because trade is a two way street, it's not particularly difficult to find out what actually happening in Russia, despite journalists not being particularly good at research and prefer to just parot what Putin says

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't believe the folks here are saying "hide it" at all. They are saying it's a one sided report. Even the report says generally how bad the Russians are.

Reality: War crimes happen in war. Frankly, I am more concerned about the overall war rather than the war crimes, as they are not at large scale.

Seriously, quit the bickering before you all develop Amenisa.

Last edited:
Soldato
Involving NK can only increase a nuclear threat... They are hardly the most stable of countries.

It wouldn't surprise me if Russia is giving nuclear weapons/long range missile tech to NK in return for the support thereby accelerating NK towards a proper full Worldwide Nuclear threat

Top Bottom