Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some comments here as to what indicators might be of a false flag or not - personally I lean towards not being a false flag but there some oddities.

Also leaning towards it being Ukraine, as 1) a test of Defence response 2) a reminder to Russia that they are not immune 3) to make RUF AA operators even more jumpy and shoot down more of their own.

But honestly, I have no clue. Too little info.

Last edited:
For domestic consumption, not that they have much say really as dissent is clamped down on but still - Putin still likes to sell the image of him doing the will of the people in this case taking measures against Ukraine in response to the drone attacks.

It's considered good for domestic consumption that Moscow was attacked by drones? I think the answer might just be that the people they're fighting a war against, or people aligned with them, attacked their capital city

It's considered good for domestic consumption that Moscow was attacked by drones? I think the answer might just be that the people they're fighting a war against, or people aligned with them, attacked their capital city

Why would it be considered good for domestic consumption? it is about manipulating domestic opinion.

Why would Russia commit a false flag under these circumstances lmao

Becasusae these circumstances are ideal for propaganda purposes.

I am not a fan of crying 'false flag' whenever something bad happens, and I believe real false flags are vanishingly rare. I don't know if this was one or not; I'm waiting for more evidence to emerge. But Russia does have form for lethal false flag operations. so it is within the realm of possibility.

'How false flag operations work and Russia's history of using them.'

I am not a fan of crying 'false flag' whenever something bad happens, and I believe real false flags are vanishingly rare. I don't know if this was one or not; I'm waiting for more evidence to emerge. But Russia does have form for lethal false flag operations. so it is within the realm of possibility.
Until a credible intelligence agency weighs in it's a bit in the air.

On one hand this being a false flag is believable as it would greatly benefit Russia, because they're losing and nothing bar full mobilisation is going to turn the tide for them at this point and Putin needs something like that to justify it.

On the other hand this being a genuine Ukrainian attack is also believable as it would benefit Ukraine, if it was them and they deny it most people will believe it's a false flag and the louder Russia claim it isn't the more people people will be sure it is, if Ukraine believe Putin is certain to call for full mobilisation eventually then it's in their favour to trigger it sooner rather than later as the wests interest in this war is vast but not infinite (if anyone doubts that, just tell me what's happening in the Syrian civil war or in Libya right now without Googling).

On one hand this being a false flag is believable as it would greatly benefit Russia, because they're losing and nothing bar full mobilisation is going to turn the tide for them at this point and Putin needs something like that to justify it.

On the other hand this being a genuine Ukrainian attack is also believable as it would benefit Ukraine, if it was them and they deny it most people will believe it's a false flag and the louder Russia claim it isn't the more people people will be sure it is, if Ukraine believe Putin is certain to call for full mobilisation eventually then it's in their favour to trigger it sooner rather than later as the wests interest in this war is vast but not infinite (if anyone doubts that, just tell me what's happening in the Syrian civil war or in Libya right now without Googling).

I can tell you what is going on in Syria without Googling - but never really followed Libya much and haven't seen anything much about it in ages.

In an interview with NatSec Daily after his Ukraine trip, Lindsey Graham says Zelensky's team gave him an overview of Ukraine's plans and Lindsey described that the Russians are in for a rude awakening with a pretty impressive display of power

"The Russians are “in for a rude awakening” when the Ukrainian counteroffensive begins, Sen. LINDSEY GRAHAM (R-S.C.) told NatSec Daily following a weekend trip to Kyiv. The lawmaker received a “deep dive” briefing on Ukraine’s military plans from President VOLODYMYR ZELENSKYY and his team, he said in a phone interview during his return home. “In the coming days, you’re going to see a pretty impressive display of power by the Ukrainians.”

However in the same interview when asked if he thinks Ukraine will be able to kick Russia completely out of its territory with this offensive, he pulled back and said it's more likely that the Ukrainians would be able to liberate some important locations and not necessarily totally remove the Russians.

Last edited:

If this is a genuine Ukrainian attack, it's a humiliating blow for Russia.

Why would Russia commit a false flag under these circumstances lmao
For several reasons.
1 it galvanises support at home, and increases the number of outaged people who will then join up
2. there is a solid faction in the US that do not want to give any more aid to Ukraine, one of the reasons they give is that if Ukraine pushes russia too far it’ll be ww3. Therefore Russia being attacked by Ukraine feeds right into that.
3.it removes some of the moral high ground from Ukraine by blaming them. Look, they attack civilians too. I told you were were victims of NATO Nazis..

One of the biggest reasons why Ukraine is winning atm is support from the West. Erode that and it becomes a lot harder for Ukraine…For the sake of a few scorched buildings and cheap drones.. Bargain..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom