Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we reckon this drone business in Moscow is a false flag to justify any future actions?
personally no I dont, Ukraine cant use NATO weapons in Russia but they now have their own home made drones, can they stop them using there own drones in Russia?

I doubt they have even considered that one yet.

Please quote your 'sources of truth'. Almost all of us here are in the same boat. Only very few due to contacts (maybe none) on this thread will have a accurate information. A lot of the info on Twitter is true, so don't blanket twitter with it all being lies.

Yeah there is all sorts on Twitter from Ukrainian government officials through to people LARPing from their parent's backyard :s but also where a lot of information surfaces in more accessible forms from the likes of Telegram, etc. with some channels which actually aggregate and fact check.

Yeah there is all sorts on Twitter from Ukrainian government officials through to people LARPing from their parent's backyard :s but also where a lot of information surfaces in more accessible forms from the likes of Telegram, etc. with some channels which actually aggregate and fact check.
Yup. Just blanket saying someone is ONLY posting lies, and twitter ONLY has lies, is pure BS.

Post reliable sources then. It's not difficult.

Ignoring the question I see. What are your sources of truth? Please give us a list of only what is acceptable and truthful to you. Being completely serious.

Last edited:
Ignoring the question I see. What are your sources of truth? Please give us a list of only what is acceptable and truthful to you. Being completely serious.

You didn't even ask a question. :confused: Just made a bizarre demand. Look I'm not sure why you struggle to comprehend people wanting posts to be somewhat reputable when linking from twitter. It's really not a difficult request or an unreasonable one.

Last edited:
You didn't even ask a question. :confused: Just made a bizarre demand. Look I'm not sure why you struggle to comprehend people wanting posts to be somewhat reputable when linking from twitter. It's really not a difficult request or an unreasonable one.

Oh I see, now we are down to semantics. I gave a statement where I asked you to list your sources, then later asked a direct question.

Why is it bizarre exactly? You claimed Grim's sources weren't factual, blanket claimed twitter was basically worthless (yes, paraphrasing) and I'm the one that's saying bizarre stuff?

I'm not struggling at all, I just don't think you should be painting the entire wall as white here, when it isn't correct. Grim does post truthful/factual stuff around 50% of the time. 25% is parody(or sometimes a troll). The remainder is unchecked/unverified, or blatant BS.

So if you think my comprehension is lacking, I'm heavily suggesting here that you look at yourself and realize you were wrong. Even if it is annoying that he posts 50% non-trustworthy stuff.

Last edited:
Oh I see, now we are down to semantics. I gave a statement where I asked you to list your sources, then later asked a direct question.

Why is it bizarre exactly? You claimed Grim's sources weren't factual, blanket claimed twitter was basically worthless (yes, paraphrasing) and I'm the one that's saying bizarre stuff?

I'm not struggling at all, I just don't think you should be painting the entire wall as white here, when it isn't correct. Grim does post truthful/factual stuff around 50% of the time. 25% is parody(or sometimes a troll). The remainder is unchecked/unverified, or blatant BS.

So if you think my comprehension is lacking, I'm heavily suggesting here that you look at yourself and realize you were wrong. Even if it is annoying that he posts 50% non-trustworthy stuff.
Bore off and go on to ignore. Not wasting my time on petty arguments that take the thread off topic. Bye.

Bore off and go on to ignore. Not wasting my time on petty arguments that take the thread off topic. Bye.

Then don't start it with BS arguments that aren't truthful lol. You literally made a claim that WAS NOT TRUE, and now you're running away and hiding, whilst trying to argue ABOUT TRUTH /rolleyes.

"oooo did you press the button to read my post?" :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom