Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

People seem to forget sometimes Russia is a nuclear armed country and while they might not be utilising them in the current conflict someone invading Russia properly is a very different ballgame and almost certainly will see the utilisation of tactical if not strategic nuclear weapons if Russia can't deal with it conventionally.
The USSR was also a nuclear armed 'country'.

I'd be quite surprised if they are just allowed to return to Russia to cause trouble. I'd expect to see them deployed somewhere else, especially as the Ukranian offensive is due to start. Not many of that 30k will be going home intact IMO.
It's a interesting problem.

Take a load of criminals, teach them to kill, put them through some hellish stuff, give them access to weapons and then what do you do with the survivors at the end? You can't kill them, you can't imprison them, just turn them lose?

Take a load of criminals, teach them to kill, put them through some hellish stuff, give them access to weapons and then what do you do with the survivors at the end? You can't kill them, you can't imprison them, just turn them lose?
I honestly think they will find themselves right in front of the Ukranian steamroller when it starts. It makes zero sense for Putin to let them back in the country.

It's Russia. Rule of law does not exist.

The Russian leadership will do whatever they want with them, which could be any of the options you ruled out, or something else altogether.

If putin wants, he'll make it prigozhin's problem, and say any agreement was with prihozhin and wagner, not the Russian state.

This is Russia - I wouldn't bet on them getting to go free after their 6 months is up. Although I don't actually know what is happening in this respect.

Bakhmut is still a frontline position with ongoing fighting no matter who holds what currently.

Paedophile who fought for Putin rapes two girls aged ten and 12 after threatening to blow them up with a grenade the day after returning from Ukraine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rapes-two-girls-threatening-blow-grenade.html

Prigozhin confirms Russian man accused of sexual abuse of two young girls was Wagner mercenary​

https://novayagazeta.eu/articles/20...-two-young-girls-was-wagner-mercenary-en-news

People seem to forget sometimes Russia is a nuclear armed country and while they might not be utilising them in the current conflict someone invading Russia properly is a very different ballgame and almost certainly will see the utilisation of tactical if not strategic nuclear weapons if Russia can't deal with it conventionally.

I think this is a very important message. Russia has shown itself to be really weak. Having said that, every day that goes by, they will get stronger. They are still a big country with massive resources. The question is whether this war will end before they can make use of those resources?

Belgorod city administration building on fire

The Russian flag in front of the entrance makes for great symbolism

I think this is a town in the Belgorod Oblast south of the actual city of Belgorod itself, which is 20km or so up the road. And by "I think" I mean, it says it :).
EDIT: And to be nice and provide evidence: Street View from 2013, paint is different, building is the one, I believe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom