Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out for those windows, lad.
Taht was what I was thinking.. tripped over and fell out an open window.

I suspect that we're about to see a growing realisation.. especially as Russian towns/cities get dragged into the conflict. The danger is a Russian public that has lost the shock of being dragged into the war may end up having to accept it's the way forward (like we're told about Brexit here by the tories).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always thought a lot of Russians could just pretend it wasn't happening until missiles started raining down on their own towns and cities. Where that leads though will be the interesting bit.
I'd like to think someone would throw Vlad and his mates out the nearest 5th floor window and try to make peace but it could just as easily go the other way.

I've always thought a lot of Russians could just pretend it wasn't happening until missiles started raining down on their own towns and cities. Where that leads though will be the interesting bit.
I'd like to think someone would throw Vlad and his mates out the nearest 5th floor window and try to make peace but it could just as easily go the other way.
It's a completely misguided escalation and moves the narrative from just defending your own country, even worse is that it's weapons supplied by the UK killing Russian civilians. Best hope they don't decide to retaliate in the years to come.

Point out when Ukraine have targeted civilians, infrastructure used by Russian military is absolutely fair game
What on earth are you on? Stop being hysterical and calm down.

You said you'd be fine NATO weapons killing civilians, and I quote
If they are Russians, absolutely.

That's what I responded to. Nobody should be happy about any weapon killing any civilian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom